Negative Feedback Removal [Request]

TzTok Jad

Please let us know once you've come to an agreement.

Waiting for a response on this thread. Trustmybet can contact via PM on the website, Skype: Live:Heroez7, or by email jad@rspite.com.

I am willing to reimburse for 2 bonds, I would prefer to send the amount via PayPal. All he needs to provide me with is: The Amount he would like reimbursed, and his PayPal E-Mail. If he does not wish to accept this payment method I can arrange to have 2 bonds given to him, however that could take some time as I have a very tight schedule.

Waiting for a response on this thread. Trustmybet can contact via PM on the website, Skype: Live:Heroez7, or by email jad@rspite.com.

I am willing to reimburse for 2 bonds, I would prefer to send the amount via PayPal. All he needs to provide me with is: The Amount he would like reimbursed, and his PayPal E-Mail. If he does not wish to accept this payment method I can arrange to have 2 bonds given to him, however that could take some time as I have a very tight schedule.

If he doesn't respond within the next 24 hours, I'll contact him myself to resolve this.