im just sitting here

12oyal

osbot works great, i find every script i need and if i dont find one i find a good substitute, all in all. good job osbot and all the script writers out there. one small thing. my account just got cleaned. i dont know if i did something wrong? downloaded the wrong script? i was fishing sharks at the fishing guild and logged into my account in lumby, thought i died but my accumulator was on so i checked my bank and i got cleaned for 6m+. i dont know if i got keylogged or osbot isnt trustworthy? i put my account in as my account settings so it would relogged me when i got dced, and i dont have a bank pin but even if i did the bot couldnt work without it. so basically, im just sitting here.

osbot works great, i find every script i need and if i dont find one i find a good substitute, all in all. good job osbot and all the script writers out there. one small thing. my account just got cleaned. i dont know if i did something wrong? downloaded the wrong script? i was fishing sharks at the fishing guild and logged into my account in lumby, thought i died but my accumulator was on so i checked my bank and i got cleaned for 6m+. i dont know if i got keylogged or osbot isnt trustworthy? i put my account in as my account settings so it would relogged me when i got dced, and i dont have a bank pin but even if i did the bot couldnt work without it. so basically, im just sitting here.

Let me start off by saying, OSBot is safe. We strive to be the best bot, and wouldn't hurt ourselves by hurting you guys. Now second you might want to check your computer for viruses. Use Malewarebytes, or any other trusted viruses sweeper. If you ended up in lummy, with your stuff, just not cash, then you might have been keylogged. 

Let me start off by saying, OSBot is safe. We strive to be the best bot, and wouldn't hurt ourselves by hurting you guys. Now second you might want to check your computer for viruses. Use Malewarebytes, or any other trusted viruses sweeper. If you ended up in lummy, with your stuff, just not cash, then you might have been keylogged. 

"Use Malwarebytes"

Seriously? That's your advice? Ever heard of a crypter?

My advice to the OP: if there's a keylogger/RAT that got installed on your PC an easy way to get rid of it is restoring your PC back to factory settings. If you start earning back your money right now and the keylogger/RAT is still installed the hacker will just clean you again after a while.