Road to Main!

Genchimaru

Wow! Such an early MM completion and such an early Jad attempt :o

I see you've hidden your name, may I ask why? If it's all hand done you don't have to worry, right? I'm asking this because I'll start a similar thread soon. And by the way, I can see your name at the Jad screen. You should hide that too, if you want to stay anonymous. 

Wow! Such an early MM completion and such an early Jad attempt :o

I see you've hidden your name, may I ask why? If it's all hand done you don't have to worry, right? I'm asking this because I'll start a similar thread soon. And by the way, I can see your name at the Jad screen. You should hide that too, if you want to stay anonymous.

Oh dang thanks a lot! I hide my name because I buy gold. I don't sell it, but I buy a lot and I didn't want someone to take advantage of that. But that Jad screenshot I was so tired I forgot about OSBuddy's overlay :P

hey dude, i dont know what to do. I really love pking, im already making a pure but idk if i start with a pure account directly or if i make a main account to provite resources and all the shit needs, cuz idk too if pure can have profite by pking

Mains never hurt, as for making a profit by PK'ing. No idea, I don't ever PK, only on private servers. Pure PK'ing seems bottom of the barrel for loot as well. Get like 1 dragon scimitar for a PK :D I'd either invest a lot of time on your pure into profitable skilling skills or invest time into a main :)

No progress today, sorry mates I have not been able to access the Internet since getting home. Someone cut a line and my ISP has not fixed the issue in 12 hours. I'm pissed but it is what it is I guess. Even more frustrating was that my phone service also has had issues they did not solve until 20 minutes ago. Life without the Internet is tough.

No progress today either, spent most of the free-time after work being salty as fuck due to recent events. Outside of that just been talking to my graphic designer amigo. Maybe this weekend I'll be up for OSRS. At the moment not feeling up for it, probably just going to be playing Black Desert Online :)