Perma ban after less than 4 days of botting

Nobody13

Ok then, how much time must i bot ? How must time the pause has to be done ?

Bot as long as you like but if you're doing hours no human would ever do then expect your chances of being banned to skyrocket. 

Don't bot over 8 hours a day and do 20 minute breaks every 90 minutes.

^ This. 

Also, you mentioned you are a developer, I'm curious as to what languages you use and IDE. 

1. Use the mirror client > Its worth it!

2. If you really want to bot just to raise levels quick (like me) just buy a premium script > It's worth it!

3. Bot for human amount and not overnight, let's say 8-10 hours max with breaks.

4. Babysit the bot and play legit once in a while.

5. When you babysit talk to other players, it's fun AND you reduce the risk of getting banned.

Al those 5 things made sure I never got caught :)

You can bot up to maybe 12 / 14 hours a day and be safe. Anything above that is really pushing it.

Do NOT use anyone else's break schedule. Make up your own one, use your imagination. Make it original.

Do not use popular scripts, free scripts, or buggy scripts.

Those 3 things are the main reasons you will get banned, particularly the third one, pay close attention to it.

Everyone is going to give you their own theory as to how botting is the best. Use breaks, don't use breaks, use recurring membership, don't bot more than 6 hours, don't bot more than 12 hours, etc. This is because it is those things that worked for the individual. No one here works for Jagex or has a full understand of their bot detection methods, however I think the things that are universal are that 1) you shouldn't suicide bot, which should be obvious, and 2) you should use the mirror mode. Anyone with experience will agree how well it runs.

If you want to know my experience from botting for the past 9 years: don't use scheduled breaks, bot for consistent times through the day (ex. if you bot from 9am-6pm one day, follow that schedule loosely,) avoid stereotypical bot spots (rock crabs, cows,) change your IP after receiving a ban, and do not use more than 1 client to bot per instance, up a maximum of 2 per IP. I usually use a virtual machine for each client. A lot of people say there's no point, but I've only had 2 accounts banned in 9 years of botting, out of what must have been at least 20 of them. Other than that, do some stuff by hand every once in a while (like a short quest a day) and use scripts you trust. Look at the thread for ban reports, watch how the script works, how detectable you think it is based on if someone was watching your screen, would they be able to tell you're botting. Get membership on any accounts you're serious about. And well, remember you're botting which is a serious offence to Jagex, even by association by IP all accounts on your IP can get chainbanned. Hope you bot safe!