K-Fisher

how does the script work? ive bought it and ive got 10k and lobbie pot in invent and it just says walking to fishing area.... doesnt do nothing else? where do i start the script??

you can start it anywhere between the depositbox and karamja. Best place would be to start the script at the karamja docks ofcourse. Where do you start the script and are you aware this script is only for karamja?

Update: now the script is stuck at Port Sarim........ (I had to walk to the dock myself, it only went from dock to the ship itself [after restarting the script about 4 times])

Great

testing myself atm

Update: now the script is stuck at Port Sarim........ (I had to walk to the dock myself, it only went from dock to the ship itself [after restarting the script about 4 times])

Great

I can confirm walking doesn't work, i can fix that in a minute and i'll upload a new version. I'll try to look into the GUI Aswell

testing myself atm

I can confirm walking doesn't work, i can fix that in a minute and i'll upload a new version. I'll try to look into the GUI Aswell

Thanks for the fast response and help ^^ I hope you get it working smile.png

EDIT: Btw when you upload the new version will i get it automatically? Or do i need to remove and add this script again?

Edited by puliukko609

Thanks for the fast response and help ^^ I hope you get it working smile.png

EDIT: Btw when you upload the new version will i get it automatically? Or do i need to remove and add this script again?

i upload a new version to the SDN. The devs need to approve and push that one. Once they did you can refresh your scripts by hitting the refresh button and then the script should be updated. This can take a day though. The update has been pushed smile.png

• Like 1

Can you fix this script? Its actually dont start. After logging in just standing in a same spot and nothings happend.

Once or twice its started but stopped after a few fish. Logger show that:

[iNFO][bot #2][06/22 07:09:04 DU]: No Fishing spot could be found

[iNFO][bot #2][06/22 07:09:04 DU]: Waiting

I'll take a look at it right now, what fish are you trying to fish?