K-Fisher

OSBot Version: 2.4.25
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Bot with full inv, enough coins, lobster pot will get stuck at deposit box near entrana boat. It will open the deposit screen, click the x button without depositing anything and then click to deposit again and repeats over and over without depositing anything.

Console Error :

Screenshot (upload on imgur):

OSBot Version: 2.4.25

Mirror Mode?: No

Description Of Bug: Bot with full inv, enough coins, lobster pot will get stuck at deposit box near entrana boat. It will open the deposit screen, click the x button without depositing anything and then click to deposit again and repeats over and over without depositing anything.

Console Error :

Screenshot (upload on imgur):

Thankyou for reporting the bug, I am already aware of this since its something with the new Osbot update. I've already made a bug report to the Osbot developers. K-Fisher should work fine with Osbot 2.3.136 I'd recommend you to run that version for K-Fisher at the moment.

For some reason, when starting at Karamja, the script seems to break at the drop box in Port Sarim.  It opens the box and then closes it without depositing

When I stopped the script at the drop box and then restarted it (with a full load of lobsters), it banked the lobsters as it should do and then headed back to Karamja to fish again.     Then it stalls when back in Port Sarim.

It still works with power fishing, so that's probably what I'll need to do, since I can't get version 2.3.136

Edited by logicada

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, when starting at Karamja, the script seems to break at the drop box in Port Sarim.  It opens the box and then closes it without depositing

When I stopped the script at the drop box and then restarted it (with a full load of lobsters), it banked the lobsters as it should do and then headed back to Karamja to fish again.     Then it stalls when back in Port Sarim.

It still works with power fishing, so that's probably what I'll need to do, since I can't get version 2.3.136

I'm aware of this, unfortunately this is because of the recent Osbot client update. Untill this is fixed i'd advise you to use the older client --> http://www.filedropper.com/osbot213606

I'm aware of this problem, unfortunately this problem isninside the client so its not something i can fix. If its still not fixed with future updates of the client i'd recommend you to dl the older version i have posted. That one should work.

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher