K-Fisher

Are you sure? tested mine multiple times, seems working for me. Are you sure you are actually clicking the shrimp/anchovies option, even though its already selected on startup?

I double checked that aha im using mirror mode if that makes any difference, ill give it another go and let you know smile.png

EDIT: works fine now :) for some reason it just wast working for me yesterday :P

Edited by osrs bot

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man!

During my first day after I purchased it (when I first PM'ed you), 2/3 times I would get stuck inside the boat from Port Sarim. I was fishing primarily lobs, unable to fish swordfish. I decided to go with strict powerfishing.  Now though, it doesn't seem to be faulty. Was it a fluke? Who knows! It works with every fish now!

Hey man!

During my first day after I purchased it (when I first PM'ed you), 2/3 times I would get stuck inside the boat from Port Sarim. I was fishing primarily lobs, unable to fish swordfish. I decided to go with strict powerfishing.  Now though, it doesn't seem to be faulty. Was it a fluke? Who knows! It works with every fish now!

Pretty weird o.O But nice it works now! (:

since yesterday when i start K-Fisher my account logs off and the script closes lol ?

It should only do this when you're out of supplies. Are you sure you have supplies when starting?

since yesterday when i start K-Fisher my account logs off and the script closes lol ?

I've pushed a little update which might fix it, i haven't had the time to test it though so please tell me whether it works or not. (probably accepted by the devs around evening)

I've pushed a little update which might fix it, i haven't had the time to test it though so please tell me whether it works or not. (should be accepted by developers)

EDIT: Tested it, works for me now.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

I've pushed a little update which might fix it, i haven't had the time to test it though so please tell me whether it works or not. (should be accepted by developers)

EDIT: Tested it, works for me now.

jeah it's okei now thanks

EDIT: it works but it fishes for like 5 minutes then the script stops working and logs off

Edited by ILiekEggs
  • Like 1

Somehow gets stuck after fishing 17 lobsters in Karamja, dunno how or why but as soon as I came back it had logged out. After starting bot again it fishes rest inventory just fine and banks it and comes back fishing and gets stuck again after 17 lobsters. Will watch now what it'll do now.

EDIT: Somehow its working now(???) But it failed 2 times. Can you check this still if the problem still occurs.

EDIT2: Nope its not worknig logged off again. Even powerfishing is not working.

Edited by PIPPI

That's not over now it gets stuck in the port deposite box

holy crap this script is fucked at the moment what happened

it used to work flawless, haven't changed anything about it. So weird o.O

Somehow gets stuck after fishing 17 lobsters in Karamja, dunno how or why but as soon as I came back it had logged out. After starting bot again it fishes rest inventory just fine and banks it and comes back fishing and gets stuck again after 17 lobsters. Will watch now what it'll do now.

EDIT: Somehow its working now(???) But it failed 2 times. Can you check this still if the problem still occurs.

EDIT2: Nope its not worknig logged off again. Even powerfishing is not working.

I'll try to look into it, weird though. Does it logout? It should only logout when its out of resources/money