K-Fisher

mines doing the same.. it wont do anything at all. Just purchased last night

It should work fine, as it works fine for me. Please follow this guide on how to be sure that it works;

1.Start the script at the port-sarim docks, have a empty inventory except for your fishing equipment and cash.

2. BE SURE TO ACTUALLY SELECT which fish you'd like to catch, even though your preffered one is already selected.

3. Click start, the bot should now find its' way to Karamja.

If this guide hasn't helped you, please send me a PM with more details of the problem.

• Like 1

It should work fine, as it works fine for me. Please follow this guide on how to be sure that it works;

1.Start the script at the port-sarim docks, have a empty inventory except for your fishing equipment and cash.

2. BE SURE TO ACTUALLY SELECT which fish you'd like to catch, even though your preffered one is already selected.

If this guide hasn't helped you, please send me a PM with more details of the problem.

works great! thanks m8

• Like 1

I just ran this bot, and it's not doing anything, I am trying to power fish shrimp/anv and it's just sitting here. No action

I've seen your PM, i've asked you for more information.

BE sure to try this guide before PM'ing me again ;

Bought your script and need to report a bug

when dropping during powerfishing, it often selects "use" on the item on accident, then gets stuck

use shrimp on ->

please fix, thanks!

Hello, thanks for the report. Unfortunately this is a fault on OSbot's end, It's part of the API, nothing much i can do about it really :(

I ran into a bug. At one point the script clicked on a spot off to the west of the dock and after my inventory filled it just kept trying to fish the spot over and over again instead of running to the bank. I fixed it by pausing the script and moving my char back onto the dock, then the script realized inv was full and went to the bank.

Edit. Otherwise the script has been working flawlessly. Thanks so much for offering a cheap script option :)

Edited by azy2
  • Like 1

Also it would be great if you could add an option to drop tuna and only bank swordfish for those of us trying to make money

I ran into a bug. At one point the script clicked on a spot off to the west of the dock and after my inventory filled it just kept trying to fish the spot over and over again instead of running to the bank. I fixed it by pausing the script and moving my char back onto the dock, then the script realized inv was full and went to the bank.

Edit. Otherwise the script has been working flawlessly. Thanks so much for offering a cheap script option :)

Thanks for the bug report, compliment and idea. I'm currently on vacation, once i'm back and i've got some time i'll look into it!

• Maldesto changed the title to K-Fisher