K-Fisher

hi, does it work flawless on injection too ? if yes please can i have a trial ? thx a lot! userid: 17110

Ofcourse, but I see that you're a VIP.

Injection = Not mirror.

The script works on both mirror and not mirror, although I'd really recommend using the Mirror client, especially when you're a VIP ;)

Trial has been granted. Please make a proggie or post a review once used (:

hi, i can't use mirror on my vps sad.png the script doesn't show up yet biggrin.png i think i gave u the wrong user id user/171110-eko/ sry. i'll try to post the best proggie i get but osbot is leaking ram so i have to close it and reopen after 6-8 hours.

You forgot a number ;) 171110 is your number. Ill add your trial once im home. Should be within 3 hours

hi, i bought it few minutes ago and i cant get it started sad.png heres a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/0jM9ess.png (those i caught legit)  i just get the wait wait stuff biggrin.png in my inventory i have fish net/harpoon and lobster pot. thx! Working now! i had to select another option and then shrimp/anchovies.

Edited by Eko
  • Like 1

hi, i bought it few minutes ago and i cant get it started sad.png heres a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/0jM9ess.png (those i caught legit) i just get the wait wait stuff biggrin.png in my inventory i have fish net/harpoon and lobster pot. thx! Working now! i had to select another option and then shrimp/anchovies.

Thanks for your purchase, yes indeed. You should always select your option, even if its already selected on startup (:

hello, 

the script is not working, it does not even bother to click on the fishin spot ( yes i'm at karamja)

i would like a refund please as i haven't been able to enjoy the script.

There's been several people claiming this script doesn't work, although i have checked through teamviewer with a client yesterday.. but ofcourse i'll check at yours too. Please send me a PM on the forums with your skype name so we can discuss things there, refunds won't be given this easily. Since the script is working fine, but.. i'll show you wink.png

Before sending me the PM : Try actually clicking the option for what fish you'd like to fish, even though the option you want is already selected on startup, this doesn't work. If this doesn't work, shoot me the PM

Edited by Eagle Scripts