K-Fisher

Hey Eagle.

Looks like a nice script. Would I be able to use the mirror mode without being VIP/Premium or what its called?

I mean right now, if I bought the script, for the 1.99$, would I be able to use the mirror mode then?

I kinda want to buy it then, since I dont really wanna pay 9$ for the other scripts. 

If yes, to the mirror part, then let me know :-) Then you might have a costumer

10 minutes ago, svuno said:

Hey Eagle.

Looks like a nice script. Would I be able to use the mirror mode without being VIP/Premium or what its called?

I mean right now, if I bought the script, for the 1.99$, would I be able to use the mirror mode then?

I kinda want to buy it then, since I dont really wanna pay 9$ for the other scripts. 

If yes, to the mirror part, then let me know :-) Then you might have a costumer

Mirror mode does nothing have to do with the scripts themself buddy. You can use the script without mirror mode.

For mirror mode to work you'll need VIP+

2 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Mirror mode does nothing have to do with the scripts themself buddy. You can use the script without mirror mode.

For mirror mode to work you'll need VIP+

Well my point is, isnt mirror mode much better antiban?

Whats the point buying the script, if u cant use the mirror mode then.

I dont wanna use a script, and risk the ban. Especially not when I pay for the script.

6 hours ago, svuno said:

Well my point is, isnt mirror mode much better antiban?

Whats the point buying the script, if u cant use the mirror mode then.

I dont wanna use a script, and risk the ban. Especially not when I pay for the script.

Please don't bother buying the script, nor any other script.

You are going to get banned, it's just a matter of when.

if you consider 2$ a too big of investment, botting might not be for you :)

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Ok, I just bought the script. For some reason, everytime it says "going to the bank" at the bridge. It just stays there.

I also got logged out when fishing? I dont know if it saw it as AFK behaviour or something?

It seems like I have to assist it alot, for it to work properly? Is that meant to be happening?

Ok so again, after 5-10 min run of the script it logs out again? Why?

Edited by svuno

I dont want to spam you, Eagle. Sorry if I do.

But the main problem for me is, that it keeps logging me out after like 1 fishing trip? When I return to karamja at the bridge, it just logs out? 

Am I the only one with this problem? I'm Harpoon fishing with banking.

EDIT:

Ok, I added my login details. And it seems like it works as some kind of antiban, with the accidental logout and then u login again to start fish. Is that right?

Edited by svuno

2 hours ago, svuno said:

Ok, I just bought the script. For some reason, everytime it says "going to the bank" at the bridge. It just stays there.

I also got logged out when fishing? I dont know if it saw it as AFK behaviour or something?

It seems like I have to assist it alot, for it to work properly? Is that meant to be happening?

Ok so again, after 5-10 min run of the script it logs out again? Why?

2 hours ago, svuno said:

I dont want to spam you, Eagle. Sorry if I do.

But the main problem for me is, that it keeps logging me out after like 1 fishing trip? When I return to karamja at the bridge, it just logs out? 

Am I the only one with this problem? I'm Harpoon fishing with banking.

EDIT:

Ok, I added my login details. And it seems like it works as some kind of antiban, with the accidental logout and then u login again to start fish. Is that right?

It's supposed to logout here and then to simulate AFK behaviour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killermoe33 said:

Started it in karamja near fishing spot and it just does nothing and status states "fishing". Checked the logger and it can't find a fishing spot "No Fishing spot could be found....Waiting" and it keeps repeating this.

Can you lend me a account so I can look into this?

1 hour ago, Rianne said:

Started it in karamja near fishing spot and it just does nothing and status states "fishing". Checked the logger and it can't find a fishing spot "No Fishing spot could be found....Waiting" and it keeps repeating this.

Please make a screenshot of where you're standing