Gold farming

Hey guys tryna start a gold farming operation but I don't no what to do woodcutting fishing etc if you ate gold farmer and don't mind sharing what did you do and what scripts when to take breaks proxies etc thanks guys

I sent you a PM I am EasyGoldStop / ServerGeeks can pretty much answer any questions about gold farming and products to achieve any level of gold farming you need if that be starting up, helping you calculate profits, profit margins ect. Well if you have any questions just PM me back or add my skype. 

• Like 1

Hey guys tryna start a gold farming operation but I don't no what to do woodcutting fishing etc if you ate gold farmer and don't mind sharing what did you do and what scripts when to take breaks proxies etc thanks guys

I say go with servergeeks I bought a vps and proxies from that company and they help me set everything up as well as get me started, i also have had experience with virmach and it was not good so if you really need help with botting and getting set up go with servergeeks they expensive as fuck but they give you everything you pay for.

• Like 1