★ Buy Your Own 24/7 Online Computer To Run Bots! [RSVPS™]

Rekke

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it will run just 1 standard mirror client, due to how resource-hungry mirror is :)

well worth it though if you know what you're doing, I've only been banned on mirror once :p

I can't buy a product out of assumptions. I need to know for sure. I want to buy enough vps's to hold 15 accounts. Edited by Psvxe

Anyone bought and currently using these? I'm interested in the Linux 4 package but unsure.

I have around 35-40 clients currently, and some vouches offsite on other forums :) if you want to add me on skype I can show you. :)

All my clients have been very happy with their servers (and the prices ;))

I can't buy a product out of assumptions. I need to know for sure. I want to buy enough vps's to hold 15 accounts.

I don't think there would be any VPS strong enough to hold 15 mirror clients smoothly :/ 

you would have to split them over multiple VPS.

If you are interested, for people who order 2 or more servers, discounts are applied! 

This guy is very awesome, I am using his server right now and I vouch for it. Amazing service and helpful

thanks spanishguy :) enjoy the server my friend

Anyone bought and currently using these? I'm interested in the Linux 4 package but unsure.

here's a little preview of a server for a client that just ordered :)

7bbcb56354c70423afc2c0bf15e1f12f.png

I have around 35-40 clients currently, and some vouches offsite on other forums smile.png if you want to add me on skype I can show you. smile.png

All my clients have been very happy with their servers (and the prices wink.png)

I don't think there would be any VPS strong enough to hold 15 mirror clients smoothly :/ 

you would have to split them over multiple VPS.

If you are interested, for people who order 2 or more servers, discounts are applied! 

thanks spanishguy smile.png enjoy the server my friend

here's a little preview of a server for a client that just ordered smile.png

7bbcb56354c70423afc2c0bf15e1f12f.png

Very little lag at all?