Windows vps/rdp only 15$ a month!

Dalcenti

ITS AN RDP, just making sure people know this for sure.

i found this awesome website that sells windows vps at only 15$ a month, its pretty awesome, very friendly staff and the only issue might be is its a shared rdp, so i highly recommend using a proxy just in the off chance someone else is also botting on it, but i doubt it.

i don't recommend buying any package but the silver one, considering the higher packages only give more HDD space, which is kind of irrelevant  to the quality of your bots

link:

http://bit.ly/1EGq9ee

Edited by curtis2447

http://www.boomrdp.com/ non refferal link

also this is not a vps its a RDP you share the server with god knows how many ppl.

i said it was an rdp, the amount of people is like 3-4? and you get more than enough cpu to run a bot on it, and why post a clean ref link, all it does is remove the benefit of me sharing it, just a douche move IMO.

i said it was an rdp, the amount of people is like 3-4? and you get more than enough cpu to run a bot on it, and why post a clean ref link, all it does is remove the benefit of me sharing it, just a douche move IMO.

Removed the link but please remove any references to VPS since this is just false advertising and will get people banned.

also warn users about the IP's being flagged since it will get them banned otherwise.