Dispute against Easygoldstop

uri

Disputed member: Easygoldstop.

Here is a link to his profile:  http://osbot.org/forum/user/155029-easygoldstop/

Thread Link:  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69599-%E2%98%85%E2%98%861-vpsdedicated-server-proxy-shop%E2%98%85%E2%98%86fully-setupready-to-bot%E2%98%85%E2%98%86247-supportlive-chat%E2%98%85%E2%98%862xsocks5-proxies%E2%98%85%E2%98%86fast-delivery/

Explanation: I bought a proxy from him today. It got 2 of my accounts banned in approx 10 minutes after logging in so i believe its flagged.

Evidence: I bought one proxy from him before, has been working great with no problems. I decided to buy one more from him. Both of the accounts i logged in on were NEVER botted on before. The first account got banned in 10-20 mins of botting  on the proxy Easygoldstop provided me. He assured me that the problem is not on the proxy, so i logged in on another account. It got banned before i even started a script. Everything is there on the attachments, i hope you dont make it public as there is some personal stuff showing.

Here is also the login picture from the accounts, couldnt put up more attachments. (Staff Only)

Sorry to hear about the problems you seem to be having. I have alerted EasyGoldStop regarding the dispute. All of your evidence is hidden as it has personal information on some of the screenshots. The staff are still able to view them. Please could you post a picture of Easy's Skype by clicking view profile just to confirm they match, thank you.

UPDATE: Easygoldstop provided a screenshot of botting on an account with that proxy without getting banned, Swaq also did.

I've hid these messages because it included their RSN.

However, @easygoldstop and @swaq: can you make a swift video of setting up the proxy so I can see it matches with the one Easygoldstop has provided to Uri?

@easygoldstop: As well as a screenshot of the trade of these proxies so I can once again confirm that the proxy you gave is the same one you tested out without receiving a ban.

I will also test that proxy out today as it's weird that two members receive no ban with that proxy and you got insta banned.

Sorry to hear about the problems you seem to be having. I have alerted EasyGoldStop regarding the dispute. All of your evidence is hidden as it has personal information on some of the screenshots. The staff are still able to view them. Please could you post a picture of Easy's Skype by clicking view profile just to confirm they match, thank you.

UPDATE: Easygoldstop provided a screenshot of botting on an account with that proxy without getting banned, Swaq also did.

I've hid these messages because it included their RSN.

However, @easygoldstop and @swaq: can you make a swift video of setting up the proxy so I can see it matches with the one Easygoldstop has provided to Uri?

@easygoldstop: As well as a screenshot of the trade of these proxies so I can once again confirm that the proxy you gave is the same one you tested out without receiving a ban.

I will also test that proxy out today as it's weird that two members receive no ban with that proxy and you got insta banned.

This is the me asking him to send me the proxy IP and port so I can test it myself he send it to me so this is the proxy he says got him instant banned and banned after 15 minutes on another account.

*picture hidden by staff*

This is the me asking him to send me the proxy IP and port so I can test it myself he send it to me so this is the proxy he says got him instant banned and banned after 15 minutes on another account.

*picture hidden by staff*

Thank you.

I got the proxy details and I am waiting for the video to see it matches.

I will also test it out myself asap.

After being on an account for a good 30 minutes on that same proxy that you claimed got you banned within 10 minutes and is 'flagged',  I have to conclude that this proxy is 100 percent clean and safe.
Sorry but there's nothing we can do.

Swaq, Easygoldstop and myself have tried out this proxy and it's running flawlessly.
Dispute closed.

• Like 2