Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

Just an update:

Currently I have added:

• Glory support
  • Varrock teletab supprt
  • anti fire support(this auto detects)
  • Checking to make sure the dragon it trys to attack is not underattack(Will only attack a dragon not underattack)

I currently still need to add:

• PK detection
  • Looting bag support
  • Eating to make space for loot
  • Waiting for the dragons loot to come up before attacking a new one(unless you guys would want it to find a dragon, then get the loot, that way you have the dragons aggro still on you if it gets crowded.)

Quick snapshot of GUI just so you have an idea of what it's like:

aHFL4l6.png

Just applied this for private auth, it won't have looting bag support or eating for food, but other than that everything should be going good! smile.png

Why can't I add this to scripts? :\\\\\

Mirror Mode Testing:

I started the script from edgeville bank, tried this multiple times, it runs to the dragons (west) and once it reaches the dragons, it starts attacking them, however, in the debug it still says (moving to dragons or something*) and then at some point it will say (attcking a dragon) and will run back to edgeville bank, and eventually bug out at the wilderness wall :o

I can verify the above, only ran it for about 10 minutes total, had the exact same thing happen to me.

Tried again, and it turned out that the support for the looting bag is a bit off. It won't add anything to the bag, due to there being a conversation once you have more than 2 bones/hides in your inv.

Note: I only see like, lvl 40-50ers at green dragons though, I'm 98...Could be part of the reason why it's weird.

I'll check properly tomorrow, as I don't have much time for testing atm :), but I will get back to you

I can verify the above, only ran it for about 10 minutes total, had the exact same thing happen to me.

Tried again, and it turned out that the support for the looting bag is a bit off. It won't add anything to the bag, due to there being a conversation once you have more than 2 bones/hides in your inv.

Note: I only see like, lvl 40-50ers at green dragons though, I'm 98...Could be part of the reason why it's weird.

I'll check properly tomorrow, as I don't have much time for testing atm smile.png, but I will get back to you

Mirror Mode Testing:

I started the script from edgeville bank, tried this multiple times, it runs to the dragons (west) and once it reaches the dragons, it starts attacking them, however, in the debug it still says (moving to dragons or something*) and then at some point it will say (attcking a dragon) and will run back to edgeville bank, and eventually bug out at the wilderness wall ohmy.png

Hmm, I'll need to mess around with that. I added in teleblocked support and I think that's what messed up everything besides the looting bag. I think if I delete that it should work fine. I'll have to mess around with it. Thanks for the feedback. smile.png

Oh and all that text in the log was just to debug for me, that shouldn't matter to much unless it says walking to dragons and it refuses to kill a dragon after that.

Edited by twin 763

Mirror Mode Testing:

I started the script from edgeville bank, tried this multiple times, it runs to the dragons (west) and once it reaches the dragons, it starts attacking them, however, in the debug it still says (moving to dragons or something*) and then at some point it will say (attcking a dragon) and will run back to edgeville bank, and eventually bug out at the wilderness wall ohmy.png

sometimes wont walk after it passed the wildy ditch

sometimes wont walk after it passed the wildy ditch

I think some of these might be mirror mode related. Because When I tested it I didn't have issues similar to this, the only one I had was the looting bag issue which would happen only if it tried to attack another dragon while putting stuff in the looting bag. I'm doing my programming final right now, but once I finish it i'll clean the code up to try and fix some of these issues.

I think some of these might be mirror mode related. Because When I tested it I didn't have issues similar to this, the only one I had was the looting bag issue which would happen only if it tried to attack another dragon while putting stuff in the looting bag. I'm doing my programming final right now, but once I finish it i'll clean the code up to try and fix some of these issues.

Nice! since i am running it on the mirror client there are some things:

the walking to the dragons ( east and west) u need to look at that. not working that well

when it picks up dragon bone and a hide the bot is walking back to the bank

* since most poeple run it on a mirror client