Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 10/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, Rasmus Rix Nielsen said:

I am new to NMZ. Can I use this script with my range pure account? 44 prayer and 1 def. Sorry ?

yes you can, using a blowpipe is a popular method but if you want to save some money rune arrows with a magic shortbow (i) is also a very good option, rune arrows are cheap as chips and can still get 60-70k xp hr with this method

2 hours ago, nobansplease said:

How often do you break (if at all)? Seems like the gains are great. 

Not very often tbh, i am flirting with danger though in an all or nothing approach. When i did 70-99 range a month or two ago i finished it off by botting over 20hrs a day 3 days in a row although i do keep an eye on it throughout the day and if i see it banking then i'll manually bank and have a convo with someone.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 3:01 AM, luck or skill said:

@Fruity had a break of osrs after banns but im back and back into ur awesome nmz script, a few months ago u were talking about bringing in propper prayer flicking? that gonna be a thing soon bae?

Not had time recently to look into it but im making a lil personal slayer script so potentially be working with prayer flicking then

11 hours ago, Charles_Ian2 said:

Keeps clicking the absorption portion it is at full absorption level

On 10/9/2018 at 8:58 AM, Temptii said:

Hey script was running great but recently been running into a bug. Its redraws pots and stuff alright. Buy the dream and enters it. But then it starts spamming absorbtion even when it reaches 1000. Status is stuck on "Confirming dream"

Thank yuo for the reports, will be looking into this when i get home, apologies for the delays. 

4 hours ago, percykajtaz said:

@Fruity Hello, The bot just keeps clicking the auto retaliate button while in a dream.

Also is just using the secondary weapon, the status bar is reading "Using special attack" but instead is just clicking the auto retaliate function.

Just letting you know

I can also confirm this is happening, although I'm just using primary weapon (magic short(i)). Instead of using special it clicks the auto retaliate function.

For others: I've been running successfully but without using special attacks. Not the end of the world, but losing 5k+ xp/hr.

Thanks, @Fruity for the awesome script! happy to pay for the product and your support.

Edited by fastfingers

8 hours ago, percykajtaz said:

@Fruity Hello, The bot just keeps clicking the auto retaliate button while in a dream.

Also is just using the secondary weapon, the status bar is reading "Using special attack" but instead is just clicking the auto retaliate function.

Just letting you know

I'm also experiencing this problem.