Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Banned as well. Had been using for 2.5 to 3 hours per day. Different times, different methods used, frequent chatting most days in clan, never more than 2 days in a row, random movements. I was extremely careful in my opinion. IP Is definitely not flagged, I'm sure of that having never had any account banned in about 10 years. This is the only script I have been using within the past several weeks.

Mostly used Dharoks, powerups (while chatting for more realism), special. Always babysit. Never ended up in a corner of a random city clicking for hours lol. 

They are clearly targeting either this bot or NMZ bots in general. The bot has some very obvious tells for a moderator to figure out if they manually review it. It always clicks that same area in the southwestern portion of the NMZ fenced area, you stay there for a second or so, then move back to the chest to buy potions. It never fails and no normal person would routinely click that spot if their intent was to go to the chest.

The bot is really solid and would be better if the click from yanille to the NMZ spot was randomized better. I would absolutely recommend waiting to use this bot right now. Even using responsibly and babysitting more than 99% of botters, I was tagged.

Great bot, just wait for it to calm down. Once their system figures out the pattern and they are targeting those scripts, it's very difficult to avoid some kind of ban. Thanks Fruity for the many levels and XP. Once I get back on I'll have to play clean though or risk perma :(. It's the price we pay for easy levels.

Considering myself lucky for the time being. Mistakenly left it running yesterday for close to 5 hours while I was at work. Guess it's gonna be a break from nmz till this all blows over, base 80s is fine though.

Have they killed the script or did mine just bug out luckily enough to send me here to have a look at what was going on?

On 8/16/2018 at 11:22 PM, Gadbwuah said:

I checked a few other forums for a NMZ script and everyone is getting banned it seems.. Good luck boys

On 8/16/2018 at 8:59 PM, Ronsampson said:

Banned as well. Had been using for 2.5 to 3 hours per day. Different times, different methods used, frequent chatting most days in clan, never more than 2 days in a row, random movements. I was extremely careful in my opinion. IP Is definitely not flagged, I'm sure of that having never had any account banned in about 10 years. This is the only script I have been using within the past several weeks.

Mostly used Dharoks, powerups (while chatting for more realism), special. Always babysit. Never ended up in a corner of a random city clicking for hours lol. 

They are clearly targeting either this bot or NMZ bots in general. The bot has some very obvious tells for a moderator to figure out if they manually review it. It always clicks that same area in the southwestern portion of the NMZ fenced area, you stay there for a second or so, then move back to the chest to buy potions. It never fails and no normal person would routinely click that spot if their intent was to go to the chest.

The bot is really solid and would be better if the click from yanille to the NMZ spot was randomized better. I would absolutely recommend waiting to use this bot right now. Even using responsibly and babysitting more than 99% of botters, I was tagged.

Great bot, just wait for it to calm down. Once their system figures out the pattern and they are targeting those scripts, it's very difficult to avoid some kind of ban. Thanks Fruity for the many levels and XP. Once I get back on I'll have to play clean though or risk perma :(. It's the price we pay for easy levels.

It honestly just seems like botting in general is in a bad state right now, LOTS of bans going out