Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey fruity. 

Having trouble with the script selecting customizable rumble again. It keeps selecting practice mode and gets stuck there unless I manually click customizable rumble.

It will then run until it is out of absorbs and dies, but when it trys getting back into the dream it gets stuck on practice mode again. 

4 minutes ago, vdungattav said:

Hey fruity. 

Having trouble with the script selecting customizable rumble again. It keeps selecting practice mode and gets stuck there unless I manually click customizable rumble.

It will then run until it is out of absorbs and dies, but when it trys getting back into the dream it gets stuck on practice mode again. 

:feels: mirror mode pls.

All i can suggest is what i have in my topic thread, duno what else i can do to help mirror mode as its just so unstable 

24 minutes ago, yawhide said:

cool, can i get a trial?

Shall add

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

:feels: mirror mode pls.

All i can suggest is what i have in my topic thread, duno what else i can do to help mirror mode as its just so unstable 

Shall add

hey sorry tobother you again, but you added me to zulrah not nmz ahah. now i cant ever request for zulrah trial in the future :'(

Edited by yawhide

8 minutes ago, yawhide said:

hey sorry tobother you again, but you added me to zulrah not nmz ahah. now i cant ever request for zulrah trial in the future :'(

So i did, switched over

6 minutes ago, vdungattav said:

Fruity is the script working ok on your end and it's just mine? Maybe I will try reinstalling bot

Ill run a test on comp when i get chance and let ya know

22 minutes ago, Fruity said:

So i did, switched over

Ill run a test on comp when i get chance and let ya know

is the trial version buggy or something? its not eating the rock cake nor using overloads. (my gui is like so:

gui.png

it also didnt use absorption when it got into the dream (it did run where I set it to go to  - south west).

when i restarted the script it did use absorption but didnt use overloads or anything.

do you have to start the script outside first?

Edited by yawhide

1 hour ago, RichardH95 said:

I noticed this morning my bot had stopped due to running out of absorption stock in the barrel Is there any chance you could get the script to purchase more pots from the chest when it has ran out?

Do you have enough points to puchase the potions? if so, it should already purchase them

5 hours ago, Gunitgs said:

Could i grab a trial also please

9 hours ago, durry_ said:

Trail please

9 hours ago, Aidz1047 said:

can i get a trail?

Will add trials

15 hours ago, yawhide said:

is the trial version buggy or something? its not eating the rock cake nor using overloads. (my gui is like so:

gui.png

it also didnt use absorption when it got into the dream (it did run where I set it to go to  - south west).

when i restarted the script it did use absorption but didnt use overloads or anything.

do you have to start the script outside first?

Should be able to start in and out, did you manage to get it working?

Hey Fruity, still having same problem with scripts, only clicks practice after right clicking and selecting dream on dominic and gets stuck on the "easy" and "hard" menu.

Also, I noticed that before the script even does that, it clicks on coffer and gets stuck there until I manually click dominic.

Yes I am running mirror mode and doing it how you say. Worked perfectly before but I am not sure why it isn't now

Hello sir, could i request a trial from you?

If possible, what is the status of the script atm regarding ban rates?

As it is very much afking kinda i whould assume that the ban rates are kinda low right? Since jagex don't only see which client you uses but the mouse movements as wel:think:

The script is a life-time script too so i am not sure, but if i ever want to immigrate to another botting client could i use it there too then or a lost case?

Kind regards