Fruity NMZ

Fruity

20 hours ago, Abysm said:

Hello fruity! Suggestion: it currently doesnt rock cake to 1 hp if you run out of overloads in dream, it just keeps rock caking to 51 hp (stops flicking rapid heal). This is mainly just users error for taking too little overloads but would be a nice thing to have

Shall have a gander

20 hours ago, Ketamika said:

I would really like to try this one, since I've been searching for a good NMZ script. If it's nice I will buy it

will add

18 hours ago, brycemira said:

idk how to turn on special attack for my msb(i) or any other weapons. I have power surge enabled but idk where to enable special attack

Shall double check i pushed update for MSB(i) if not, will push soon as i get chance.

If you grab gear with a support spec weapon in inventory or equipment it will enable the spec stuff

1 hour ago, youatemypie said:

Fruity,

Kinda annoyed that selecting an auto-cast spell still isn't fixed. It clicks the autocast icon and then just goes to cancel. Really annoying. Please see if you can push a fix soon. Thanks.

Trying to find the issue thats casuing your bugs but whenever im running tests its working fine :s

756b7f555c744391aeaf587d54bb305b.gif

On 16/09/2017 at 11:17 PM, M R said:

My bot keeps running around the potion instead of entering the dream, nothing out of the ordinary on log and no errors?

Thought i had replied to this one previously (correct me if i missed it)

Found issue with this one and i will push fix today

18 minutes ago, youatemypie said:

59a776aab2f5ed7186fcbbe472fb1106.gif

not sure either....

Going to add a log or two at each point the script is executing the close tab method so that it will give us a general idea of why it thinks it should be doing it and also where abouts its executing it.

Having a nosey at the script looks like i left some logs in there, could u tell us what its logging in the osbot logger?

Edited by Fruity

30 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Going to add a log or two at each point the script is executing the close tab method so that it will give us a general idea of why it thinks it should be doing it and also where abouts its executing it.

Having a nosey at the script looks like i left some logs in there, could u tell us what its logging in the osbot logger?

It literally is just logging "2" about ever 2 seconds

11 minutes ago, RichardH95 said:

What exp/hr are you getting with fire wave mate?

I think I'm hitting around 63k xpph

Elder chaos set, occult, seers (i), wiz boots, steam bstaff, zam cape, book of darkness

will eventually upgrade to tome of fire once i want to grind out levels but i've just been doing this between str and range training to get some levels up slowly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, youatemypie said:

It literally is just logging "2" about ever 2 seconds

I think I'm hitting around 63k xpph

Elder chaos set, occult, seers (i), wiz boots, steam bstaff, zam cape, book of darkness

will eventually upgrade to tome of fire once i want to grind out levels but i've just been doing this between str and range training to get some levels up slowly.

https://osbot.org/chat/#

Pop into chatbox for us a moment so i can ask a few questions and ask u to test something