Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Script takes forever to restock, when buying potions sometimes it glitches when it purchasing dream and continue trying to get ovl/abs when it has full inven, this could get accounts ban if its not being watched by user. 

Average time it take to restock is like 10mins when it should be like 2min, could you have a look at this?

can you add support for magic, im using firewave and it banks runes before re entering

keep meaning to do this, will try get the data, add a setting the gui if i can

trail pls

will add

trial?

will add

Script takes forever to restock, when buying potions sometimes it glitches when it purchasing dream and continue trying to get ovl/abs when it has full inven, this could get accounts ban if its not being watched by user. 

Average time it take to restock is like 10mins when it should be like 2min, could you have a look at this?

did u put the right amount in? shouldnt really be trying to withdraw more. on the GUI did it say more than 28 inventory spaces used?

• Like 1

Received a bot busting moderate ban. Clean account only utilized this script on mirror mode. Ran at most 3-4 hours a day. I believe the leaving/re-entering dream is a little too suspect. Seems to do the process very quickly and repeat steps. Such as cycling through buying dream/potions. Still a good script but could be fine tuned a little. 

Edited by johnarnts

did u put the right amount in? shouldnt really be trying to withdraw more. on the GUI did it say more than 28 inventory spaces used?

Ye i done it several times, i closed the osbot client and reopened it, since i made the last post it has only glitched once, once i got the items manually the bot seems to be working fine now, been monitoring it and its perfectly fine. 

Received a bot busting minor ban. Clean account only utilized this script on mirror mode. Ran at most 3-4 hours a day. I believe the leaving/re-entering dream is a little too suspect. Seems to do the process very quickly and repeat steps. Such as cycling through buying dream/potions. Still a good script but could be fine tuned a little. 

Did you use the mirror client? if not you probs got caught for it detecting the client your using.

hmm thats odd, i run mines like 12hours straight no break, havent been ban. I just keep an eye on it when it purchasing items as sometimes it repeats task when its already got items. But so far its been good.

It's all luck, but it's a detectable script since it was "bot ban moderate." Can't say I'll be using it again :/

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ