GeBotter Gold farm/Leveling services

gebotter

Hi, I'm GeBotter/J.B/The upcoming wolf on GeSreet, or the Pablo pixelbar of OsRS GP.
    Do you know what all these things have in common? They are facts! Factual statements made not by myself but others
I believe in honest humility as well the ability to be honestly humble, and wouldn't glamorize my image to persuade ones trust
to further my personal interest. Nor would premetitate a harsh action against any other human , with this stated
I would like to introduce my "NEW Services" which will include xp gains!,GP gains!, or even IRL gains!
As most of you know I currently push a large signature with the "Frost Barrows Script" created by "FrostBug"
this last month has been a "Beta Farm" as you would call it to what I'm now in the progress of releasing, and with this project
in motion I am releasing
Gold farming service/combat skilling service
This will give you an option of either recieving
Mage/Range xp
Mage/attack xp
Mage/controlled xp
mage/str xp
mage/ def xp
mage/def/range xp
Req's for this service are
MM if you want str xp or a saradomin sword on your account
20+def 40+ for effiency 70+ for max effiency
best gear you can suffice to the account min req trident 75+ mage
if you have 61+ it will produce less profit a week.
You will get40% of the gold + xp in the skills you want, there is a risk this is botting,
We will do this in weekly increments , you will not log on for the week, it is best to have a mule to store your gold on,
this is a good thing for those who have throw away accounts that aren't selling, or mains who want the xp and gold!
I currently have a VPS set up + proxies the security now is 10x better then this last month of botting , the chance of ban now
is far lower as of now.

post-150882-0-05840600-1429513177_thumb.png

post-150882-0-70342900-1429513221_thumb.png

Post your stats and I'll quote you with a yes or no of the account, if you don't have items pm me and we may be able to work
out a deal.
GeBotter
out. lele ily guys still QwPha8E.png

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Rules regarding workers

1. When hiring workers you do so in the "Worker Application" thread
2. You are held FULLY responsible for all workers in your service (in the event of a dispute)should you wish to take them on
3. ALL workers MUST Pay a deposit (set by service owners) as a safety net for refunds if scammed.

• In the event that your workers do scam/breach your T.O.S/some other event, the Service Owner will be FULLY responsible for any proceeds that need to be settled.
  • Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

Edited by gebotter
  • Like 1

OSBot Global Terms of Service[/center][/size][/font] 1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Rules regarding workers

1. When hiring workers you do so in the "Worker Application" thread2. You are held FULLY responsible for all workers in your service (in the event of a dispute)should you wish to take them on3. ALL workers MUST Pay a deposit (set by service owners) as a safety net for refunds if scammed.
  • In the event that your workers do scam/breach your T.O.S/some other event, the Service Owner will be FULLY responsible for any proceeds that need to be settled.
  • Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

cXZwEFA.png