Pest Control Issue

Hash1mate

Hey, currently using Khaleesi's Pest Control script. Using this script in mirror mode, when entering games, the script doesn't do anything at all until the pest control game finishes, at which point it re-enters the boat however still doesn't respond or do anything once in the games again. I've tested this on normal client and it seems to work fine on there. If the script is started during a pest control game however, the script works great, until it enters the next game at which point it bugs out again. I know all other Mirror client users for this script are having the same issues.

Hey, currently using Khaleesi's Pest Control script. Using this script in mirror mode, when entering games, the script doesn't do anything at all until the pest control game finishes, at which point it re-enters the boat however still doesn't respond or do anything once in the games again. I've tested this on normal client and it seems to work fine on there. If the script is started during a pest control game however, the script works great, until it enters the next game at which point it bugs out again. I know all other Mirror client users for this script are having the same issues.

Yes I'm aware of this. Sadly..

i'm writing a detailed fix for this annoying issue ...

I hope to get it fixed by tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvience!

• Like 2

I just updated the script, I couldn't test the update, should be online soon :)

Leet me know how it goes.

Khaleesi