Auto clicker bannable?

Cooper1992

Hi,

I have already received a 48 hour bann on my account, haven't botted on it since, this was maybe a week ago. Was just curious on thoughts of using an auto clicker to use high alchemy. Anyone know if this is bannable? Also, if i was to bot another account and it got banned, would my main account also be banned or just the account which got caught botting? Replies would be great, thanks.

Hi,

I have already received a 48 hour bann on my account, haven't botted on it since, this was maybe a week ago. Was just curious on thoughts of using an auto clicker to use high alchemy. Anyone know if this is bannable? Also, if i was to bot another account and it got banned, would my main account also be banned or just the account which got caught botting? Replies would be great, thanks.

If both accounts are playing on the same IP then yeah, highly likely both will be banned even if one isn't botted on. Also an autoclicker will get you banned in like 1 hour if that, there's no randomness and it's obviously easy to detect

if the account not botting is using a bot client while logged in then it will most likely be banned as well. however i have heard of cases where people have claimed that their accounts were banned even when they were not botting on them at the time. if jagex suspects your main of having botted before and catches another one of your accounts on the same ip, then they might ban both but it is highly unlikely as i have had 1/4 accounts banned in a night before. the one that got banned was the freshest and 2/4 had received temp bans already but were not banned further.

use an autoclicker with a tolerance so that the clicking isn't happening exactly 1.2 seconds after every alch and you should be fine. autoclickers that move the mouse slightly work nice too. this is my autoclicker of choice. i've used it loads before i started botting and it has never failed me http://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/

edit: first post what?

Edited by shiny greninja