Meet "Wolfs Who Do Blow On WallStreet" the "Pixel Pirates" yump.

gebotter

Hello, I joined OSBot less then 30 days from the date of this posting, I couldn't have pictured the amazing community on here including the business aspects, as well the lovely people who are responsive with constructive criticism when needed, and great conversation whenever the opportunity is present. 

With the help of staff, community members, scripters and even jagex;) I have made over $3,000 USD within this time, and I want to bring others into this world with me while taking it to the next level as a clan/team/group/family whichever best suites your vision for this.

Within the next upcoming week I'm going to start inviting people and accepting applications from those who wish to join, I do not discriminate nor will I tolerate anyone filled with a distasteful sense of dishonor, so lets keep this proper smile.png

The clan name is up for discussion, I however enjoy "Pixel Pirates" Or "Wolfs Who Do Blow On Wallstreet" , but please post here with idea's or questions about this topic!

I will post requirements , they won't be extreme but I only will bring those who I trust in so beginning a conversation with me  on here or in chatbox is the best way to get acclimated QwPha8E.png

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70235-the-clan-that-will-change-the-matrix/page-4#entry777658

For the clan thread!

Edited by gebotter
  • Like 1