Explain VPS / Proxy please.

1337zingo

Hi, I dont understand this with VPS / Proxy, I want to bot like 5 different accounts at the same time but people say that u will get banned then. I dont want to pay anything, and I want to bot on my own PC. I dont need to have the bot on 24/7 like people say thats the reason they buy a VPS. I want to bot like 10 hours a day on my own PC but on 5 different IPs or something.

Help ?

Hi, I dont understand this with VPS / Proxy, I want to bot like 5 different accounts at the same time but people say that u will get banned then. I dont want to pay anything, and I want to bot on my own PC. I dont need to have the bot on 24/7 like people say thats the reason they buy a VPS. I want to bot like 10 hours a day on my own PC but on 5 different IPs or something.

Help ?

Then you would need to purchase proxies for your account which can be used on osbot to mask your home IP.  If you need proxies I can sell you some and also help you with your setup feel free to PM me with any other question or refer here for more information: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69599-1-sellereasygoldstop-fully-setup-dedicated-servervpsfree-proxies-999-uptime-ready-to-bot-24live-chat/ there is always a risk when botting even if you are using a proxy simply because you are breaking jagex rules, but sometimes it could be profitable. Hopefully we can get you up and running soon. Also you have to buy VIP to use proxies on osbot.

Edit: there is no way to possible do this without spending minimum of like $10-25 or something so eh not really sure what to tell you about that. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

I Can pay like 10$ that is not a problem guys. But I thought if iam going to bot 5 different account i need to buy 5 VPS or proxies or what ever and need to pay like 70$

Proxy: Each proxy gives one account a different IP adress -> no chain ban due to a flagged IP (1 proxy is 2$-5$ / month)

VPS: Is a virtual private server (Imagine a second computer you can control over vnc viewer) -> no resources over your own pc (vps to bot 2 accounts start somewhere by 5.99$/month)

You are looking for a proxy as I guess you will run 5 accounts over your own computer.

Do not use free once as they are mostly poor quality/flagged. Also make sure to buy socks5 proxy.

If you want to bot multiple accounts over osbot, you will have to purchase VIP for 9.99$.

Creating multiple forum accounts to bypass the vip system will lead to a warning/ban.

I hope this cleared it up happy.png

Quote me if you have any more questions

• Like 1

But is it possible to buy a VPS worth like 10$ so i can bot 5 different accounts on that one 24/7. Is that 1 ip or 5 different ips?

Proxy: Each proxy gives one account a different IP adress -> no chain ban due to a flagged IP (1 proxy is 2$-5$ / month)

VPS: Is a virtual private server (Imagine a second computer you can control over vnc viewer) -> no resources over your own pc (vps to bot 2 accounts start somewhere by 5.99$/month)

You are looking for a proxy as I guess you will run 5 accounts over your own computer.

Do not use free once as they are mostly poor quality/flagged. Also make sure to buy socks5 proxy.

If you want to bot multiple accounts over osbot, you will have to purchase VIP for 9.99$.

Creating multiple forum accounts to bypass the vip system will lead to a warning/ban.

I hope this cleared it up happy.png

Quote me if you have any more questions

So i can buy this VPS http://gyazo.com/ffb5980961305536376f7ceeba6e881f for 18$ and have 5 bots on 5 different ips cuz its 5 proxies in that package? Ya i was just wondering. Im thinking about botting like 12 hours a day.

You have 2 socks 5 in this package so you have a total of 3 different IP's to bot.

You can also run 2 accounts on the same proxy if you want.

(This is what your screenshot says, I do not guarantee in any way that you can run 5 accounts on this package)