lost 7 accounts in 1 day....

BishopBot

aight i used cyberghost as per the stickied thread... and 6 hours later it d/c because its free and the client auto relogged into my flagged ip.... and boom all instant banned. lost another 5 50+ woodcutting accounts ............................ how do i delete my random.dat, jagexcache and get a free VPN that wont d/c me....

now has been 14-15 accounts in less then 2 day......... getting abit rediculous

Edited by bishopbot

People still bot f2p? I mean come on, fagex gave us the opportunity to get membershit with in-game currency... And it's only like 1.2m atm

Bonds are just a way for Jagex to keep track of which accounts are linked.

If you buy a bond its better to farm up the money on the actual account going to use it. 

Also I'm buying bonds easily for 1m even. 

guys im very curious as to how to assign different ip's to each bot? im paying for the most expensive service on cyberghost now.. will they only be able to see the IP the client LOGGED IN with? therefor after everylogin i can change my vpn IP? even then so it does d/c while changing server, then the bot would relogin with the new ip

Edited by bishopbot

Hello  bishopbot,

WC has a high ban rate for sure,
How ever if you are Botting all those Accs on the same IP, you might be IP flagged. also are you taking breaks? have them take breaks on a diff time and don't bot in the same spot/world at all times. as if moderator come to check if those are bots you'l lose them all.

kind regards,
YoussefSalmo

• Like 2

obvious improvements:

why do you need to make a certain amount of gold? first of all if you are just getting started do some research

#1: putting all of your bots on 1 IP (VPN) is dumb af and should get a SOCKS5 proxy for every few bots, in WC'ing case since they are not valuable maybe just t grow 3bots/proxy; proxy are cheap around $5 per

#2: use premium scripts and mirror client

#3: do not bot more than 16ish hours a day and set break handlers, don't ask people about their breaks because that removes the point of trying to be human (if there are a lot of accounts with similar break patterns)

#4: buy membership for all the bots, whether through $$ or bonds

#5: make sure you train several stats and not just lv3 wc'ing all day, that gets you banned quick af

#6: do your own research instead of being so eager and thinking that gold farming is exciting and easy because osrs has a much better bot detection system than pre EOC rs