Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

What option are you choosing when you start the script?

You can choose chop trees based on map, trees seen on screen, and something else but i forgot what it was.

Script is working great for me .-. 

Bud your name shows in the second picture lol. Should prob remove it before it gets banned (if not already)

@Jeune why didn't you select screen mode for those trees? You can specifically choose a tree to cut, and cut all 3 if you wish biggrin.png But I will expand the rectangle area for the yews, thanks for feedback smile.png

@Equipment - fixed in next update, biggrin.png

Yeah that's what I did in the end. However, at some point, when banking, it got stuck because it crossed over the plank...

http://screencast.com/t/OxtcTBjA62

It went inside the boat and didn't know what to do.

• Like 1

New script gui update should be live any time soon, had to add it for the screen mode too, good luck all, let me know if anybody wants to see a new feature on the setup window or something wink.png

As for trials, done - good luck wink.png

@bots post screenshot of console log pls biggrin.png

i was impatient and bought it but thanks for the trial lol

• Like 1

banking willows at draynor, bot always gets stuck after like 5 mins in the same tile. choose from list. anti pattern. 

depositing yews at rimmington got stuck near the portal on the way back after 40 mins(moved the camera around to see if that would fix it, still didn't move). antipattern

Edited by I Midnight I
  • Like 1

Update has been posted, added some pathfinding changes and applied the new GUI setup to the other two options.

As for bot being stuck, did you select randomized breaks? That usually makes the bot just freeze for some reason, the only known solution is to increase the break time, this is happening to all scripters and bots on this site atm :( Happens randomly too, sometimes you will never get stuck at all. With normal breaks/no breaks it runs like a charm though.

I will go and test willows at draynor and rimmington yews just in case it is not related to breaks, but I must say the deposit box system is the same for mining script and I've banked a good 20k iron ore there (rimmington iron ore -> port sarim deposit box) but I don't use breaks perhaps that's why

After this update, duel arena pathfinding will finally be normal again.

The new update is version 0.05 of the script, please allow a few hours for this update to be registered :D