Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hi, from the 0.52 update it continues to stop scripting in a costom area in duel arena in magic and edgeville yew too. In the console it says "successfully stopped double click" and script just stays the same doing nothing. I cannot leave the script at night because im afraid it will stop again. Thank you...

• Like 1

hi, thank you for the update but it still continues doing nothing in magic tree costom area in duel arena. Im adding a pic of the console. And when i started the script its written system is up to date 0.51, but in the client its written 0.53. I couldnt understand why it still continues to do nothing. It works really well for maybe 5 hours and suddenly it stops working. Thank you...

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.notree_noarea 10042

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.notree_noarea 10041

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.notree_noarea 10041

• Like 1

I posted update version 0.54, it will walk to the tree area no matter what tongue.png

Let me know how this new update goes biggrin.png

Great update, will zeah be supported? If so, I'll buy it as support.

http://cdn.runescape.com/assets/img/external/oldschool/2016/osrs_world_map_jan_2016.png

Edited by 3LAU

it looks real cool with walking and antibans but there is one more problem that happend twice to me in 2 days. After cutting magic logs in costom area near duel arena it goes to bank to leave the logs, but continues to open and close the bank without stopping and doesnt put any of the logs there. It stuck like this and its written in the console like:

near banking, banking!

near banking, banking!

near banking, banking!

near banking, banking!

• Like 1

Thanks alot. Seriously this bot has an amazing antiban system i cannot believe that my account didn't get banned for weeks! Btw sometimes in Duel Arena net to the chest banking there is a man called Fadli and the bot banked with him a few times. Just to let you know while you are adding the banking update. Thanks again :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter