Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

make sure to use osbot .65

make sure to start the script while logged in

make sure to select an option

biggrin.png if anything still goes wrong, tell me what settings you put in the GUI and what client version you are using

I started it from bank and now it works.

[EDIT] It cannot walk from falador to rimmington. It gets stuck in falador walls south. It tries to go through wall in south west, where the shortcut to crafting guild is. Then starts to walk over the wall and when he is near entrance (where guards are), goes back to that shortcut.

Another thing, when choppin yews in falador, it only uses one tree near the falador entrance

Edited by Toomas
  • Like 1

I started it from bank and now it works.

[EDIT] It cannot walk from falador to rimmington. It gets stuck in falador walls south. It tries to go through wall in south west, where the shortcut to crafting guild is. Then starts to walk over the wall and when he is near entrance (where guards are), goes back to that shortcut.

Another thing, when choppin yews in falador, it only uses one tree near the falador entrance

provide some screenshots and I will fix them asap, I can change pathfinding code instantly too, so we don't even have to wait for an SDN update

Hello! Rimmington works fine. I forgot the deposit box in Port Sharim, so this script managed to walk from falador to rimmington yews. It used this path and walked over the wall  http://imgur.com/7FPYkIC

But Falador south yews don't work. It only uses one tree and when full inv it did not bank.

http://imgur.com/CL07mfE it used this tree only.

One thing that disturbs is that it sometimes spam click trees. That's kinda bot like

[EDIT] Just got stuck in rimmington... http://imgur.com/JUmWV2G

When i walked back to trees, it started to chop again.

Edited by Toomas

Hello! Rimmington works fine. I forgot the deposit box in Port Sharim, so this script managed to walk from falador to rimmington yews. It used this path and walked over the wall  http://imgur.com/7FPYkIC

But Falador south yews don't work. It only uses one tree and when full inv it did not bank.

http://imgur.com/CL07mfE it used this tree only.

One thing that disturbs is that it sometimes spam click trees. That's kinda bot like

[EDIT] Just got stuck in rimmington... http://imgur.com/JUmWV2G

When i walked back to trees, it started to chop again.

Yeah, I tried using those spots a while ago because it doesn't attract Mod Weath. I had the same issue so I moved to catherby, but that then Mod Weath found me. Good pictures, perhaps add some debug sS2gU3l.png

Oh yea, I forgot that thing (debug). I'm trying to bot on my f2p acc tongue.png

Btw what is mirror mode?

If you purchase VIP, you'll have the option to use mirror mode. As you add an account, it'll search for an rs Client like OSbuddy and hook onto it. This prevents JaGex to identify the injection at a JVM level. Basically, if Mod Weath pays you a visit, he'll take a look and see if you're injecting (like you are now without VIP/Mirror Mode). The setup for me was a tad annoying, but worth it when I figured it out. If you need help, refer to its guide or ask people in the chatbox.

EDIT: THE SERVER DC'S JUST FUCKED MY 50 HOUR PROGGIE sad.png((((( xskHBnW.png

EDIT: .67 is out, will continue to use .65 until I know .67 forsure works with his scripts

EDIT: Powerchopping teaks at castle wars (broken?): Gets full inventory and won't drop logs debug says re-iterating slots 

AuzemDZ.png

mX7tX3s.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose
  • Like 1

Very good script highly recommended. I do however have a question. Whenever i enable afk mode sometimes it logs out and doesn't reply in. It is not during a break time either. I am not sure if it was just coincidence for when I have afk mode enabled or if it is a problem others have encountered. Have had this issue while chopping willows in draynor.

Don't use anti-pattern drop style for now, because it is outdated, and osbot's drop method has improved so you don't need to enable it anymore. Since you mentioned it I may aswell make some changes to it :p

As for AFK mode, it will log out sometimes, just make sure you set your account in account manager and it will log back in :D

It has actually been happening while banking method enabled =0 and unfortunately my account details are set up in there when I get home I'll try to give more details but yea it does it while banking enabled and account details are set just doesn't re log not sure why logs to begin wifh

hmm make sure to choose account when launching the bot, it offers the choice of which account to use.

as for afk mode, you don't realllly need to use it, since mirror mode is enough for not getting banned :P

hmm make sure to choose account when launching the bot, it offers the choice of which account to use.

as for afk mode, you don't realllly need to use it, since mirror mode is enough for not getting banned tongue.png

Well apparently my osbot was not most current version just updated, could possibly have attributed to the issues yesterday and today. Unsure, will run for a bit and let you know how it works out. Thanks

Well apparently my osbot was not most current version just updated, could possibly have attributed to the issues yesterday and today. Unsure, will run for a bit and let you know how it works out. Thanks

if it still doesn't work, use .65, because that one was working best 

click here to download from osbot

or url : http://osbot.org/bot/osbot%202.3.65.jar

• Like 1

banking seems to not be working. cuts inventory of logs, goes to bank (in this case grand exchange bank) and then walks back to try and cut more yews. ?? shit aint workin

experiencing that as well, along with characters being just unresponsive. I'm gonna sit back for a few hours this isn't the only script having issues with atm honestly not sure whats up if its the client or the jag update suddenly is generating issues with scripts. GL czar =p I know you will save us!

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter