clicking an item in inventory and to click npc

shannonmaddy

So, I am a fairly new into writing scripts and I'm kinda stuck at this point. I'm writing a script for personal use and don't intend on releasing this script so no worries. The problem I am at is that I need my bot to click on an item in my inventory and than click an npc. Basically I'm writing my own nature running script and I feel it'd be easier to have my bot click on my noted essence and to click on "Aisles" and than to click on exchange noted essences for Un - noted essence. If anyone knows how I can do this please comment below. Will give the ks to whom ever helps :) thank you! And if you need to, I can/will post my script details so you can examine what I am talking g about.

this is the basic, to help you out a little

public void handleThis()	{
		if (widget is visible)	{
			//handle widget
		}else{
			if (!getInventory().isItemSelected())	{
				getInventory().getItem("name").interact("action");
				sleep(gRandom(400, 100));
			}else{
				NPC npc = getNpcs().closest("name");

if (npc != null)	{
					if (npc.isVisible())	{
						npc.interact(); //no arugment should force left click
					}else{
						//handle visiblity
					}
				}
			}
		}		
	}
Edited by josedpay

this is the basic, to help you out a little

public void handleThis()	{		if (widget is visible)	{			//handle widget		}else{			if (!getInventory().isItemSelected())	{				getInventory().getItem("name").interact("action");				sleep(gRandom(400, 100));			}else{				NPC npc = getNpcs().closest("name");								if (npc != null)	{					if (npc.isVisible())	{						npc.interact(); //no arugment should force left click					}else{						//handle visiblity					}				}			}		}			}
Ok so this will click on the noted essence in inventory and than click in "Aisles" and than click on exchange to Un noted essence right?