What are the chances of getting banned/detected using a mouse recorder?

allomaxis

Obviously if i'm doing the exact same mouse movement during every task (eg. task of clicking on bank, taking  out food, using food on fire, then banking again) i'd probably be banned, but what if i recorder my mouse over a period of maybe half an hour? Would that be enough to not be detected? Even though technically, every half an hour i'll be repeating the same exact mouse movement i did half an hour prior. 

Thoughts?

Obviously if i'm doing the exact same mouse movement during every task (eg. task of clicking on bank, taking  out food, using food on fire, then banking again) i'd probably be banned, but what if i recorder my mouse over a period of maybe half an hour? Would that be enough to not be detected? Even though technically, every half an hour i'll be repeating the same exact mouse movement i did half an hour prior. 

Thoughts?

The longer the recorded period the better I suppose.

Good luck accounting for camera stuff, misclicks, lagg, etc... though :p

You could just make a script request ;)

I think it should be fairly low at first. But yeah, depends on how long you record it. The longer the better since it'll make less loops. The more loops the easier it'll be for jäger to find you out.

Less loops and don't let it run too long.

But if anything happens where the mouse moves off the slightest and misses a click, Hahahahahah, that'd be funny.

The longer the recorded period the better I suppose.

Good luck accounting for camera stuff, misclicks, lagg, etc... though tongue.png

You could just make a script request wink.png

the reason i ask is because (the way i heard it), people are getting banned left and right, and jagex is able to detect the botting client signature or something along those lines, so wouldn't people be banned just for logging into their accounts with a botting client?

as for the script request, i could probably handle making my own script, i'd just have to learn some java, but the problem is essentially what i mentioned above.

Edited by allomaxis

the reason i ask is because (the way i heard it), people are getting banned left and right, and jagex is able to detect the botting client signature or something along those lines, so wouldn't people be banned just for logging into their accounts with a botting client?

as for the script request, i could probably handle making my own script, i'd just have to learn some java, but the problem is essentially what i mentioned above.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

;)