RobertKevin Possible scam quit attempt.

Varc

Disputed Member - @robertkevin

Thread Link - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61892-%E2%95%B0%E2%98%86%E2%95%AE%E2%9D%83-%E2%9D%83-robertkevins-cheapest-aio-services-some-free-%E2%9D%83-%E2%9D%83-%C2%AF-%E3%83%84-%C2%AF-%E2%95%B0%E2%98%86%E2%95%AE/

His Skype which matches the one on the thread -

ea55679f92493c859b6b7101599c4805.png

Explanation - So basically the user came into the chat box yesterday and linked his service thread, he claimed he was offering cheap services as he wanted to start up again. He offered to do 60 - 70 attack + 66 - 70 strength for 3M ($7.50). I needed the service and i thought i may as well use him to get him some fb so he can move forward.

Him asking what stats the account currently had and giving me a reasonable timeframe on when he would be done.

0f4a36c0b523f9a2b33350f0acb21b23.png

The gyazo link sends you to this below.

deb6cdf7cd2b9d0ed79a5969d409ad6f.png

I believe there may be an attempted scam quit as it is nearing the 24 hour mark now and not a single exp has been gained and i logged in (I know this breaks his T.O.S i do not care about a refund at this point this is to protect other users) to see if the account was where i left it, i left nothing of value on the actual account just full void melee + range, which i was worried he may drop out of spite if nothing was on the account. 

706e26da83dd5ded6d7e3dca7292510c.png

It was actually at cammy bank which i found very suspicious as you can see as he told me to actually leave the account at Rock Crabs which i did.

b31619e24d9d62523e0300edc7630351.png

Him confirming i sent him the payment over PP, can provide pics if the confirmation from his is not enough.

d40bea4ba756a717de8113bf8dd7148c.png

Me handing over the account details to him, then the message can also be seen where i cancel the service

2993100d5d0c4355c732ebe478ff201e.png

Also he has recently set up a free middleman service which i find suspicious - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68508-robertkevins-free-mm-service/?hl=robertkevin

I am not looking for a refund as i am aware i broke his T.O.S by logging in, i am merely very suspicious that the user may be attempting to scam quit. If you do not feel that what i am providing backs that this may be a possibility then please close this and i offer my apologies. I just do not want anybody to be scammed. I have changed my login details so my account is secure, his unresponsiveness is making me very suspicious.

Thank you for reviewing, Varc.

• Like 5

Hello I did explain on the Skype conversation at the beginning I am very ill at the moment. Laringitis to be exact coupled with food poisoning. I was going to start last night but I ended up being rather worse than I was originally as the day progressed. I went to the bank only to get more food, (which I pmed you about before seeing this btw and asked you to put a bit more on the account if possible) and i also stated that I will be getting on with it today

Hello I did explain on the Skype conversation at the beginning I am very ill at the moment. Laringitis to be exact coupled with food poisoning. I was going to start last night but I ended up being rather worse than I was originally as the day progressed. I went to the bank only to get more food, (which I pmed you about before seeing this btw and asked you to put a bit more on the account if possible) and i also stated that I will be getting on with it today

I would prefer not to, got a gut feeling that something isn't right. If you are actually willing to refund that would be great.

I would prefer not to, got a gut feeling that something isn't right. If you are actually willing to refund that would be great.

@robertkevin, you have to refund @Varc the full amount he paid you for the service, 

as you failed to even start the order within the timeframe agreed between you both.

You have 24h to refund him.

• Like 1