To all the former scammers, hackers, con artists, etc. What is your story?

Shakur

Back in 2008, I met this guy named Chase. Chase was my first real friend I met on RS that I didn't know irl. I had a friend from IRL I played RS with, his name was Pete. We were pretty poor at the time with pretty bad accs (like lvl 70 mage, 70 att) just one of those accs you play on when you're a little kid and shit, don't really know what you're doing. Anyways, we were poor, and we wanted money. We didn't have stats for good bosses, pking, staking etc, but, I did have desert treasure done and the level for ice burst. With that we tried luring random p2p members, but failed at it. We weren't skilled talkers. We were so quick to the punch about asking them random shit they wouldn't believe in. After failing so many times, we went to f2p where we basically learned how to chat people up to lure. In F2p worlds, we called ourselves the men in gold because we wore gold trimmed armor. We probably made 10M each from luring rune god armor. We felt so good about our first 10M that we became greedy. So greedy to the point where we wanted more and more. Being greedy, we went back to p2p, where the was a trade limit. Chase and I still hung out in RS, but Peter quit. When early 2011 rolled up and free trade was brought back,  we started luring people we found off the street. We lured kids with dfs's bandos, whips. We made a pretty good bank for ourselves. I got 99 mage, Chase got 99 str and range. (as I was always the mager when we lured) We started luring bigger with a guy named Joe. Joe was a chill guy, Chase knew him from his past. We started luring hweens. We made about 300-400m each from luring hweens. Joe kinda drifted off. He sold his bank. and stopped playing RS, but played a lot more LoL. With experience on our hands, Chase and I started luring on our own, without a third man. Our scripts back then required a 3rd man, which made it a lot harder to start out luring, but the rewards were not 50/50. We continued luring dfs, and bandos until we both quit in late 2011. We were talking with this kid named Micah. Micah had a red phat and 3rd age. This was what we dreamed of luring. Eventually we finally did. We got the red phat and 3rd age (melee) and we were so pumped. After that big and final lure, we remained as good friends, but we stopped luring in 2011. Mostly because I grew up (17 atm) I can't see myself ever luring again because I remember so many kids crying for their items back. We would just laugh at them, but now that I look at it now, I would of been pissed if someone did that to me. Btw if someone is reading this and is worried about using my services, don't be. I stopped luring years ago. this is my luring story. (and if you wondered what I did with my cash, I transferred it all to 07 with the release of oldschool)

Actually happy to see someone had a balanced mind.

I don't agree with scamming at all - Why scam if you can do it properly and make an achievement from doing so?

What? This is about scamming retard wake up.

indeed retard. use ur teen brain and try to realise it.

its izy to spot naive teenager believe me ,lol.

on top ur probably american so ye it doesnt help u that much considering how u comprehend stuff , trolololol.

dont hate me americanos this doesnt include everyone , lol :> just the stupid ones like this guy

Edited by ezy

yes captain teach us how to be retarded

funny u

well if you cannot read the simple things such as the title, then clearly you shouldn't be commenting.

its just different type of scam they both could be in that category , but i guess im speaking with a brick whos prolly a kid seeking for ways to improve his forum post count.

funny u now getlost and lay low 

It wouldn't surprise me if you was.