What gifts should I give to my girlfriend for her 18th birthday?

Celeos

Been together for almost a year. Probs want to spend $100 max all up. Nah I don't love her.

Maybe a necklace and a matching wristband/earrings ?

Or tiffany earrings (heart shape)  (100€) you can't go wrong with tiffany!..

Or you buy like one night in a good hotel with a nice spa/sauna and so on..

add: if you love her buy a tiffany necklace with her first letter + your first letter, wrap it in a love letter add a picture in the letter including you and her kissing in a heart shape... and write everything how you felt the first time you saw her, sleeped with her and so on...

*nohomo* <<<< !!!!

Well, let's see. I agree, you could usually never go wrong with a jewelry for your girl. Specially for someone who's turning 18, it'd be a good thing to remember by. But make sure you just don't hand her the present there and then, hang out (do activities she'd most likely enjoy), set the mood, cook for the girl, maybe? (srsly, one of my exes did this once and I just swooned). Anyhoo, it's really sweet of you and I hope everything goes well with the present and the birthday.

Well, let's see. I agree, you could usually never go wrong with a jewelry for your girl. Specially for someone who's turning 18, it'd be a good thing to remember by. But make sure you just don't hand her the present there and then, hang out (do activities she'd most likely enjoy), set the mood, cook for the girl, maybe? (srsly, one of my exes did this once and I just swooned). Anyhoo, it's really sweet of you and I hope everything goes well with the present and the birthday.

Haha thanks she means a lot to me happy.png