Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

11 minutes ago, 47goonsz said:

should fix for when using buckets of water for mith bars + coal bag. it fills coal bag for one inventory, then will leave it with the straggler 1-2 coal (since u have bucket of water etc in inv u cant empty it all with 1 empty per say). so itll fill coal bag/inventory with coal, put both on belt. but it leaves the 1-2 coal in coal bag for next trip making it less efficient than if u filled coal bag entirely. just a thought before i buy cuz itll increase bars a lot i think by making u able to do another load of mith every other inventorty since ur geting another load of coal from ur caol bag instead of 2 coal

other than that working good so far sad i missed the trial start  by  8 hours tho :(

@khaleese

Depositing an extra time is probably the same effiency loss than just ignoring 1-2 coal in the coal bag ... :D
That's 1 extra trip every 28 trips, no human player is going to click an extra few time on the bag and conveyor to deposit 1-2 coal -_-

Btw, just make steel bars, way more efficient and better money 😉
And you won't hit the coal GE limit all the time

Edited by Khaleesi

making mith bars on an ironman

to make alchables and alch

10hp iron 

free gp, smith, mine, magic xp wtih no hp gain 😛

not sure if its 100% most efficient route but i dont need cballs since i range guild my range and dont plan on gett 99 slayer

cheers

the bot is depositng my 1-2 coal though.  to the conveyor. consistently ...every other trip is what i mean. it leaves 1-2 coal in bag from the prior "empty" of the coal bag. it deposits the mith then empties coal bag and deposiuts the 1-2 coal rather than just emptying the coal bag at bank and refilling or something

Edited by 47goonsz

SCRIPT IS AMAZING AM NOT COMPLAINING JUST SPEAKING MY MIND TO SEE IF THIS CAN BE MADE BETTER THAN IT IS ALREADY** HAVE KHALS CRAFTING, WARRIOR GUILD BARREL, GOTR, MOTHERLODE SCRIPTS AND COUNTING I AM A FAN NOT A HATER**

when initiating script with BUCKETS OF WATER/COAL BAG/MITH BARS BEING MADE..after it goes, deposits coal to conveyor, empties coal bag, deposits to conveyor, banks.. it should EMPTY the coal bag, refill it.. or atleast EMPTY it and not refill it.. then it takes inv of mith (and potentially full coal bag or empty coal bag) to conveyor. makes mith bars, cools them, banks them.

option 1: when putting first inventory of mith ore on conveyor, have the coal bag emptied while banking prior so the bags empty and u just get ur mith bars, bank them, then fill ur coal bag/inv with coal and do 2 invs of coal to conveyor AFTER picking up ur mith bars.

option 2: when puttin first inventory of mith ore on conveyor (after the inv of coal/full coal bag to start the script off).. empty the 2 coal from the coal bag when ur grabbing ur mith ore, and refill it. so when u go to put the mithril u then empty ur coal bag, put a full inv of coal on conveyor INSTEAD OF JUST 2 HOW THE SCRIPT IS CURRENTLY, then grab mith bars and bank. 

i hope im making sense bcause im babysitting scriptt.

it does INVENTORY OF COAL + FULL COAL BAG (26/28 empties so it leaves 2 in there because coal bag and bucket of water in inv already it cant fully empty). then it banks, doesnt empty or fill coal bag (still 2 in it) and grabs a inv of mith. it then goes puts the 27 mith on the conveyor, emptes the 2 coal from coal bag and puts it on conveyor, then gets the bars, banks, replenishes coal bag/inv with coal, repeat. INSTEAD OF EMPTYING THE 2 COAL AFTER EACH INV OF MITH it should either just empty the coal bag at bank to bank the 2 leftover coal, or empty and refill the coal bag so after depositing mith u can deposit another 27 coal. if it worked this way, then after every mith deposit youd get +27 coal in burner. meaning u would have to do double coal inventories twice as less and opt for a full coal bag + inv of mith sometimes instead of full inv of coal + full bag of coal since thered be ample coal for 27 mith bars? or am i really that retarded and my script is the only one working this way? im getting 1594 mith bars per hour with no energy pots/no graceful/bucket of water/coal bag

confirmed the bot ALWAYS empties coal bag for 1 coal after inventory of mith and adds to conveyor. would be way more effficient to empty/refill coal bag so that after each inv of mith u can deposit a full inv of coal instead of 1 coal for same amount of ticks.. or to just empty the 1 coal at bank before grabbing mith, and not adding any coal to conveyor after invent of mith.

sorry fot the 10 page college thesis essay but wanted to make sure i made sense 

Edited by 47goonsz
  • Like 1