Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I've done that, but it doesn't seem to run correctly (that's why I had it on fully zoom'd out mode, to bypass this), it seems when it tries to bank it clicks incorrect places on the minimap until it can "see" the bank chest and then it clicks onto that.

I see, Just always use default zoom mode, zooming in/out will only make it worse.

I'll take a look at it when I'm home from work. 3-4 hours from now

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Hi,

2 questions:

- How does it come that the money per hour is averaged between 300k and 1 mil; does it depend on smithing level or luck?

- How high is the banrate on this script; imagine if i bot 5-6 hours a day?

Thank you

Depends how fast the bars are being done in a insta bar world steel with no coal bag can get you 500k+ with coal back can be 600-700k and the higher level bars you do the more you make (Need coal bag if you're doing anything higher then steel)

The ban rate it's hard to say. 

So is it not possible to get a trial before i drop $20 on this, would rather try it out before i do.

Sure, Enjoy! :)

The profit/h really depends on the world, sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's faster.

Coal bag does improve profit/h also ^^

Banns can be though since it's a insane moneymaking methods with only a lvl 30 smithing requirement... + it takes only 30-60 minute to create a new acc and get it bot ready for blast furnace :)

So be cautions on your main accounts!

Khaleesi

Sure, Enjoy! smile.png

The profit/h really depends on the world, sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's faster.

Banns can be though since it's a insane moneymaking methods with only a lvl 30 smithing requirement... + it takes only 30-60 minute to create a new acc and get it bot ready for blast furnace smile.png

Khaleesi

awesome thank you.

Sure, Enjoy! smile.png

Banns can be though since it's a insane moneymaking methods with only a lvl 30 smithing requirement... + it takes only 30-60 minute to create a new acc and get it bot ready for blast furnace smile.png

Khaleesi

Thank you for answering my question

just started running the script already noticed a few problems. after it grabs the bars and it clicks to bank them, it spam  clicks and freaks out pretty badly on map, also misclicking the belt and running around stairs 

When does it spamm click on the map? While trying to walk towards what? :)

Missclicking the stairs in normal sometimes ... client isn't 100% accurate to click on the exact right spot, but I'll take a look at it ^^

Khaleesi

When does it spamm click on the map? While trying to walk towards what? smile.png

Missclicking the stairs in normal sometimes ... client isn't 100% accurate to click on the exact right spot, but I'll take a look at it ^^

Khaleesi

after the bars are smelted and it grabs them, then clicks to go to the Bank chest it freaks out on massive clicks. thats the only time. also any possible chance you can re-trial me? last night servers were going down left and right and i only got about 2 hours in on the trial.

after the bars are smelted and it grabs them, then clicks to go to the Bank chest it freaks out on massive clicks. thats the only time. also any possible chance you can re-trial me? last night servers were going down left and right and i only got about 2 hours in on the trial.

Actually you ran it for 5 hours doge.png

signature.png?user=shooku

I'll take a look at the spamm clicking the map after the bars are made , thx for your bug report.

I'll be giving you a new trial once the update has been pushed this evening ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace