Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I seem to be having an issue with the script not putting the ore on the conveyor belt or taking bars from the dispenser, It just walks up to them and doesn't do anything. Everything else works if i manually do those actions.

Is this issue happening to anyone else?

This shouldn't be happening, Can you give additional information, I need some more to help you.

Check the first post for bug report template. Can you fill that in? 

Khaleesi

Script is being really really slow

Im 76 smithing running addy bars with coal bag and energy pots

272k profit per hour I understand 358 can be slow but I feel like the script miss clicks alot and has way to much sleep time

Also I tried to run it solo in an empty world with all extra tasks included and it didnt do any bars it just kept doing extra tasks

When I talk about sleep time it just does weird crap I understand its antiban but it does it waaaaay to much like opens my bank deposits bars and then just hovers over a random postion for like 5 seconds

Script is being really really slow

Im 76 smithing running addy bars with coal bag and energy pots

272k profit per hour I understand 358 can be slow but I feel like the script miss clicks alot and has way to much sleep time

Also I tried to run it solo in an empty world with all extra tasks included and it didnt do any bars it just kept doing extra tasks

When I talk about sleep time it just does weird crap I understand its antiban but it does it waaaaay to much like opens my bank deposits bars and then just hovers over a random postion for like 5 seconds

1) Misslcicks are mirror mode, if you didn't know this by now, READ the forum. Mirror->laggy->missclick

2) 272k/h isn't bad for addy at the moment. There are barely any sleep times in the script, everything is dynamic. if it's slow, then you can blame the mirror client. 

3) You can't run the script solo... why does nobody ever read the first post? Should be a rule where people have to read the whole post before they can reply.

4) The disable the antiban ... why you think there is an option for this?

Next time use bug report template if you have a real bug to report ...

Regards

Khaleesi

Bro I was just saying relax I also didnt have antiban on

why would you have the extra settings in the script if they cant be used for solo?

and also Ive tried the script both mirror and regular same results

To help out when you do it in W358 and speed it up for everyone, yourself included. If nobody leeched, there still would only be one person doing each task since you can't do it more than 1 person at a time so the rest would still get to leech 99 out of a 100 times but the bars would be a lot faster. Running it solo in a random would is a horrible idea, it'd be A LOT slower than 358 and honestly, I don't see the point in doing it. The tasks work flawlessly when you're a team, as they are designed to.

V0.12 seems to be runnning smoother in mirror mode now, more so than the last release (which was on the same mirror client add in). Nice work!

Thank you! :)

I seem to be having an issue with the script not putting the ore on the conveyor belt or taking bars from the dispenser, It just walks up to them and doesn't do anything. Everything else works if i manually do those actions.

Is this issue happening to anyone else?

I've seen this happen to me aswell. Sometimes It runs smooth for hours, sometimes it stalls at the script not putting ore in the belt or taking bars from the dispenser.

- What is the issue?Read above.

- What is the script status? (See script paint) Waiting for bars, Put ore on belt, Pitch movement (one of those, it's random)

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) Adamantite bars, no extra task, using a coal bag, not using a potion, level 70+ smithing, antiban not enabled.)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. It just says started script: Khal Blastfurnace and nothing more(when it stalls nothing new comes up in the console)

Edited by Zombo

To help out when you do it in W358 and speed it up for everyone, yourself included. If nobody leeched, there still would only be one person doing each task since you can't do it more than 1 person at a time so the rest would still get to leech 99 out of a 100 times but the bars would be a lot faster. Running it solo in a random would is a horrible idea, it'd be A LOT slower than 358 and honestly, I don't see the point in doing it. The tasks work flawlessly when you're a team, as they are designed to.

Thank you! smile.png

So if I run 4 both each doing 1 of the extra tasks I could run in my own world?

What if I ran 2 bots one doing all extra tasks and the other running bars

I also noticed my bot has made 300 iron bars when I selected steel over the past 8 hrs its been running

I've seen this happen to me aswell. Sometimes It runs smooth for hours, sometimes it stalls at the script not putting ore in the belt or taking bars from the dispenser.

- What is the issue?Read above.

- What is the script status? (See script paint) Waiting for bars, Put ore on belt, Pitch movement (one of those, it's random)

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) Adamantite bars, no extra task, using a coal bag, not using a potion, level 70+ smithing, antiban not enabled.)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. It just says started script: Khal Blastfurnace and nothing more(when it stalls nothing new comes up in the console)

Thx for the detailed post, I'll be adding a failsafe for this very soon.

Been working on some kind of "reset" system to prevent this from happening.

Khaleesi

So if I run 4 both each doing 1 of the extra tasks I could run in my own world?

What if I ran 2 bots one doing all extra tasks and the other running bars

I also noticed my bot has made 300 iron bars when I selected steel over the past 8 hrs its been running

This is not meant to run in a single world, even if you use 10 bots in 1 world it won't be profitable.

The script is meant to run in W358 or "fair bf" world.

Did you start with 28+ coal inside the furnace? Like I suggested at the first post.

If not, you will always have the chance to make iron bars if you input iron first then afterwards coal.

Just start with 28+ coal in the furnace.

Could I have a trial for this? thanks! smile.png

Sure, you got 24 hours :)

Khaleesi