Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JellySp said:

Hey. When doing gold bars (haven't tested anything else), the script resets the camera and then does nothing. The splash just says "Waiting for GUI input"

Using ice gloves/goldsmith gloves switch. It does hop to valid BF world when not on one.

blast.png

Working fine here, try restarting client? can u show me your settings used and maybe a full client screenshot so ii can see invetory and so on?
Happends only for gold bars?

On 6/7/2024 at 2:39 PM, Khaleesi said:

Working fine here, try restarting client? can u show me your settings used and maybe a full client screenshot so ii can see invetory and so on?
Happends only for gold bars?

Hey. Finally got back around to smithing. I found the problem. Partially my fault, partially a bug, I think.

I was trying to smelt gold with ice gloves and gauntlets and there had been unwithdrawn bars in the smelter. I ran the script from the bank with the gloves and gauntlets in the inventory but it got stuck in a loop right before it's supposed to withdraw ore. The script always ran that far. For example, it restocked the coffer and then got stuck and didn't open the bank for ore. As soon as I cleared the smelter manually, it started working fine.

11 hours ago, JellySp said:

Hey. Finally got back around to smithing. I found the problem. Partially my fault, partially a bug, I think.

I was trying to smelt gold with ice gloves and gauntlets and there had been unwithdrawn bars in the smelter. I ran the script from the bank with the gloves and gauntlets in the inventory but it got stuck in a loop right before it's supposed to withdraw ore. The script always ran that far. For example, it restocked the coffer and then got stuck and didn't open the bank for ore. As soon as I cleared the smelter manually, it started working fine.

Will take a look at it! What bars were in the smelter at that point?

Just now, JellySp said:

Gold bars. And when I tried to recreate the problem, it didnt happen. I suspect it might have to do something with the bars already having been cooled down over time.

Should not matter how or where u start the script though, it's always stateless and previous states don't matter. Strange it got stuck on it but I will check it and see if I can find something

9 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Should not matter how or where u start the script though, it's always stateless and previous states don't matter. Strange it got stuck on it but I will check it and see if I can find something

It is indeed. For additional info, it got stuck on different machines with the account in the same state so I could rule out PC configuration. One was Ubuntu, other was Windows 10.