Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dennison69 said:

I got banned super quick switching my bot farm over to the motherload script.  I use your agility script and tempoross script.  I am going back to fishing... Maybe i botted for to long or something got me caught.  

Would be strange as mlm is super afk compared to most other skills

On 5/21/2024 at 7:18 PM, dennison69 said:

I got banned super quick switching my bot farm over to the motherload script.  I use your agility script and tempoross script.  I am going back to fishing... Maybe i botted for to long or something got me caught.  

I have also been banned twice now super quick and both times I did session with motherload mine. I only use Khal scripts, so it's interesting coincidence.

9 hours ago, hents1230 said:

I have also been banned twice now super quick and both times I did session with motherload mine. I only use Khal scripts, so it's interesting coincidence.

I just got banned today after using it for 4 hours to get 85 mining 2 days ago. The last time i used it was probably a month or 2 ago so not sure what changed, who knows. Great scripts though!

4 hours ago, lalexanderadams said:

I just got banned today after using it for 4 hours to get 85 mining 2 days ago. The last time i used it was probably a month or 2 ago so not sure what changed, who knows. Great scripts though!

Nothing really changed, new hopper got added thats all :)
They might be taking a look at mlm as there were a lot of bots last few weeks

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Nothing really changed, new hopper got added thats all :)
They might be taking a look at mlm as there were a lot of bots last few weeks

Realized what I did. Ran out of bank space so the script stood there trying to deposit ore for 10-30 minutes possibly. Came back and saw it stuck so I cleared some bank space but then I deposited everything I had equipped and started the script then left for about another 20 minutes or so. Came back and saw my account running around with nothing equipped trying to mine so I re-equipped and then ran the script without problem for another 4 hours. I should have stopped it there.. not sure it would have mattered lol. Human error on my part.