Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Khaleesi gave me a 24 hour trial to use the script. While the script didn't break, I noticed that it didn't flow as smoothly and as human like as I had imagined in my brain. Some of the clicking patterns seemed robot-like as well as the pathing. The most notable bot like pattern is that the bot would mine one load of pay-dirt, deposit it into the hopper, run over to the sack, and then collect. Something that might better the script is to change up the # of invents that the bot deposits into the hopper and then collects. Varying trip amounts before collecting might help against people constantly watching to see if you are botting. Overall, the script runs well but can seem bot-like to some.

Khaleesi gave me a 24 hour trial to use the script. While the script didn't break, I noticed that it didn't flow as smoothly and as human like as I had imagined in my brain. Some of the clicking patterns seemed robot-like as well as the pathing. The most notable bot like pattern is that the bot would mine one load of pay-dirt, deposit it into the hopper, run over to the sack, and then collect. Something that might better the script is to change up the # of invents that the bot deposits into the hopper and then collects. Varying trip amounts before collecting might help against people constantly watching to see if you are botting. Overall, the script runs well but can seem bot-like to some.

FOr your notice, it's still a bot client and not a human playing ... :D

90% of what you just subscriced is client related and cannot be changed by scipters.

I can make it deposit multiple loads, but the change of getting stuck improves. Since there is no 100% solid variable to check how many times we deposited or how many ores are in it. That's why I choose to a more stable script. Getting stuck and doing noting for an hour is worse then that...

If you watch most pll in runescape you can actually tell if they are botting or not... a script simply can't play like a human, the reaction time is always bit slower and such ... :s

Khaleesi

Bots been running really well. But as I have mirror client running now, using dpickaxe, anti ban, avoid other players, and top floor, its getting stuck at the bank. Its clicking the outer part of the mine right east of the bank over and over. 

Also, bot runs to the exact same spot after each bank, very obvious i'm botting. Runs beside the sack where you pick up the clean ore every single time after banking. 

Now another thing, bot is getting stuck at random places, and at random times. Using the same settings as above. I am now under the impression that this script is no longer safe to use. 

motherload.png

Edited by Jacobs911

Bots been running really well. But as I have mirror client running now, using dpickaxe, anti ban, avoid other players, and top floor, its getting stuck at the bank. Its clicking the outer part of the mine right east of the bank over and over. 

Also, bot runs to the exact same spot after each bank, very obvious i'm botting. Runs beside the sack where you pick up the clean ore every single time after banking. 

Now another thing, bot is getting stuck at random places, and at random times. Using the same settings as above. I am now under the impression that this script is no longer safe to use. 

motherload.png

Strange does this also happen at normal client? How long is it stuck for?

Does it try to keep walking behind a rockfall?

Khaleesi

• Like 1

motherload.png

No the normal client seems to be working pretty well. These errors are pretty inconsistent. Last night I ran and when I woke up it was fine. Later I logged on and started it, came back after a few hours and it had logged out at the bank. Started script at the bank and it just kept clicking east towards the outer portion of the area. Kind of like where it is now. So I walked it back towards the ladder and it seemed to continue on doing its thing for a while. Not sure how long it would have continued I'm afraid. And no it won't mine the rock falls. It only moves if someone else mines the rock falls. After this post and picture here I restarted for about 1h with success. So its very inconsistent with the errors. The only thing that is very consistent, is where it walks after it banks. Totally away from the stairs. Every time. Which is just kind of a bot flag I feel like. I really like this script, so know that I'm posting this with the best intentions, not as a slap in the face. smile.png

Edit: It mines the rockfalls up stairs, but when it some how get stuck downstairs, it walks through rock falls other people have mined, one at a time. It could just be a mirror client optimization type of issue. I'm not sure.  Also, I'm not sure how long it gets stuck like that for. I believe if no one mines a rock fall for it to keep moving, it will log out. Thats a guess though

I'll run it tonight and see what happens. I'll keep you updated. 

Edited by Jacobs911

No the normal client seems to be working pretty well. These errors are pretty inconsistent. Last night I ran and when I woke up it was fine. Later I logged on and started it, came back after a few hours and it had logged out at the bank. Started script at the bank and it just kept clicking east towards the outer portion of the area. Kind of like where it is now. So I walked it back towards the ladder and it seemed to continue on doing its thing for a while. Not sure how long it would have continued I'm afraid. And no it won't mine the rock falls. It only moves if someone else mines the rock falls. After this post and picture here I restarted for about 1h with success. So its very inconsistent with the errors. The only thing that is very consistent, is where it walks after it banks. Totally away from the stairs. Every time. Which is just kind of a bot flag I feel like. I really like this script, so know that I'm posting this with the best intentions, not as a slap in the face. smile.png

Edit: It mines the rockfalls up stairs, but when it some how get stuck downstairs, it walks through rock falls other people have mined, one at a time. It could just be a mirror client optimization type of issue. I'm not sure.  Also, I'm not sure how long it gets stuck like that for. I believe if no one mines a rock fall for it to keep moving, it will log out. Thats a guess though

I'll run it tonight and see what happens. I'll keep you updated. 

Ok thx for the detailed information.

Ya seems like the mirror still has some issue loading some entities :s

I'll try to debug and see why and where this happends.

Khaleesi