Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Just bought the script and it works great, my signature link won't work though. Says User not found.

I see you got it working now :) It will update the signature as soon as you stop the script.

it also gets stuck near the bank when using the top area saying "Turning camera to ladder"  when its too far away for the ladder to be on screen and its facing the ladders direction

Ya could be an issue, Alek recently did some camera changes... I'll have to see what got changed :)

Thx for the report!

Gets stuck after dropping the hammer. says its still dropping the hammer in status, doesn't have a hammer in the inv. i manually walked over to the sack and it resumed as normal. this sack walking is clearly an issue

Ya noted it, was reported yesterday too. Didn't have time too look into the issue yesterday evening.

Had some important bussines to deal with ... Sorry

Khaleesi

How many hours per day were you botting and what were your break times like?

They were brand new accounts on their first day, botted 1.5 hours for 30 mining then about 8 hours on MLM with 20ish min breaks every 90 min. One of my accounts on mlm managed to slip through and I've been botting that one 15 hrs/day with minimal breaks lol. 

They were brand new accounts on their first day, botted 1.5 hours for 30 mining then about 8 hours on MLM with 20ish min breaks every 90 min. One of my accounts on mlm managed to slip through and I've been botting that one 15 hrs/day with minimal breaks lol. 

Honestly bro I've had great success with buying old lvl 3 fresh out of tutorial island accounts, questing a little on them and then botting. It might costs you like 500k but I guarentee you'll get less bans.

I think it's even more suspicious taking break then not taking breaks .... Let's be honest.

Who in the hell takes 20 min break every 90 min?

If I play legit a I play for few hours and go offline for 30 min to eat or something.

but fresh accounts always get a higher detection rate then older accounts unfotunately :(

Try putting less breaks and see what happends? ^^

Honestly bro I've had great success with buying old lvl 3 fresh out of tutorial island accounts, questing a little on them and then botting. It might costs you like 500k but I guarentee you'll get less bans.

Ya true! Quested acc are good ^^

Khaleesi

I think it's even more suspicious taking break then not taking breaks .... Let's be honest.

Who in the hell takes 20 min break every 90 min?

If I play legit a I play for few hours and go offline for 30 min to eat or something.

but fresh accounts always get a higher detection rate then older accounts unfotunately sad.png

Try putting less breaks and see what happends? ^^

Ya true! Quested acc are good ^^

Khaleesi

I'll give it a try haha, I like the script though! Its flawless, i'm just gonna see what I can do smile.png

Edit: I just ran into a bug where one of my accounts will walk around north of the pay dirt cleaning machine with the status : walking closer to sack. It just walks back and forth in a loop. I'm experiencing this bug on multiple accounts now, also one account was as north as you could go in the mine and its status said "Walking north to center"

Edit 2 : A lot of my accounts are getting stuck when it goes to clean pay dirt.

Edited by godspower33

8x 1 day bans, 4x perms (today)

the script gets stuck ALOT, i've got accounts that are getting stuck everywhere (stuck at hopper saying walking to ore vain, getting stuck attempting to turn the camera to bank when its clearly too far away, client misclicking and getting stuck with the GE collect widget open, getting stuck attempting to walk to the sack and just walking around the hopper, getting stuck near the bank 'attempting to turn to ladder') i could keep going on and on....

Edited by Wildkilla

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode