Called it

Takeoff

This is embarrassing to post this lol. Let Maldesto handle it, you'll get your money back. He's dealing with enough and flaming him isn't the answer.

I got it back already lol, now it's just to tease the scammer, he only refunded me to avoid being banned right now. He's still trying to talk his way out of the other disputes.

Don't talk shit shakur unless you wanna get hit again edit; 3 times if you count way back 

Edited by Takeoff

I got it back already lol, now it's just to tease the scammer, he only refunded me to avoid being banned right now. He's still trying to talk his way out of the other disputes.

Don't talk shit shakur unless you wanna get hit again edit; 3 times if you count way back 

I'm not talking shit and hit me? what does that mean? Make another @shakur thread? Go ahead lol

Learn the difference of someone being fair and someone talking shit. If I do think about it though, him not doing a review and then not refunding you is pretty petty. I guess you do have a point to do this.

Edited by Shakur

http://gyazo.com/399b57a0359798eb9f688ceadb013821

http://gyazo.com/f2913034339f74ce758769c86fdcb5d7

Still making excuses for his partner who has been ignoring him. Also went from 70m + to no money in 15 minutes when I ask about being refunded :P

I think he deserves a little bit of shit to be talked about him.