Best client breaks for botting?

Hash1mate

Hey guys just wondering for any of you that have been botting successfully for a while now, what kind of breaks/intervals/deviations have you been running on your client? I'm currently using 60 minutes, 15min interval dev, 11min break, and 10 break dev. Seems to be working for about a week now. Usually botting about 10 hours/day. 

Edited by hash1mate

Hey guys just wondering for any of you that have been botting successfully for a while now, what kind of breaks/intervals/deviations have you been running on your client? I'm currently using 60 minutes, 15min interval dev, 11min break, and 10 break dev. Seems to be working for about a week now. Usually botting about 10 hours/day. 

I have similar settings to you, i currently run for 73 Mins, 11 min interval dev, 30 min break with 13 dev. However i change how long i bot per day, sometimes i do 2 hours sometimes i do 5 i vary it on a day to day basis while also playing legit. If you are worried about a ban maybe reduce the hours you are botting and do some legit play in that time instead. If you are woodcutting 10 hours a day for a week its going to look a bit suspicious. Try to remain as humanlike as possible is the best tip i can give ^_^ 

I have similar settings to you, i currently run for 73 Mins, 11 min interval dev, 30 min break with 13 dev. However i change how long i bot per day, sometimes i do 2 hours sometimes i do 5 i vary it on a day to day basis while also playing legit. If you are worried about a ban maybe reduce the hours you are botting and do some legit play in that time instead. If you are woodcutting 10 hours a day for a week its going to look a bit suspicious. Try to remain as humanlike as possible is the best tip i can give.

Deep down I wanna agree with this, but i've had a friend botting for nearly 2 weeks straight at magictrainingarena for literally 16-18hours a day with the same breaks as me. He's only been doing that and went from 33-85 mage. This isn't with the mirror client either. Then again, it's an awesome script. I'm questing and stuff and very talkative while I'm botting so hopefully no ban :P

Deep down I wanna agree with this, but i've had a friend botting for nearly 2 weeks straight at magictrainingarena for literally 16-18hours a day with the same breaks as me. He's only been doing that and went from 33-85 mage. This isn't with the mirror client either. Then again, it's an awesome script. I'm questing and stuff and very talkative while I'm botting so hopefully no ban tongue.png

He is doing well then :p it is suicide botting for 16-18 hours a day though lol

I have similar settings to you, i currently run for 73 Mins, 11 min interval dev, 30 min break with 13 dev. However i change how long i bot per day, sometimes i do 2 hours sometimes i do 5 i vary it on a day to day basis while also playing legit. If you are worried about a ban maybe reduce the hours you are botting and do some legit play in that time instead. If you are woodcutting 10 hours a day for a week its going to look a bit suspicious. Try to remain as humanlike as possible is the best tip i can give happy.png

I WCed 12h a day 2 weeks straight, the guy who was botting right next to me (we talked and added each other) got a 2 day ban, I didn't, lolwat, diplomatic immunity? :D

• 3 years later...