"Loading..." Freeze error.

FooBar

Windows 8.1 x64bit

JRE - 32bit v8u40

JDK - 64bit v8

Client - Latest

Browser - Tested all

Hello all,

I dont know why I get this error but no one else appears to have it. With every script I use after a while once its done a few runs it shows the "loading..." at the top right to load the new region and completely freezes in both browser and osbot.

is it to do with my Java version?

I cant work it out so please any help

James x

• Developer

Windows 8.1 x64bit

JRE - 32bit v8u40

JDK - 64bit v8

Client - Latest

Browser - Tested all

Hello all,

I dont know why I get this error but no one else appears to have it. With every script I use after a while once its done a few runs it shows the "loading..." at the top right to load the new region and completely freezes in both browser and osbot.

is it to do with my Java version?

I cant work it out so please any help

James x

How much memory is allocated for osbot?

It is possible that osbot itself runs out of memory.

How much memory is allocated for osbot?

It is possible that osbot itself runs out of memory.

I have fiddled with memory a bit, hold on I shall test your theory. give me 30 minutes, ill keepwatch of the osbot mem count

Edit :currently on 494mb/494mb on client waiting for player to move regions.

Edit 2:

Yeh its to do with memory allocation.

memory is getting rinsed. is there anyway I can prevent that?

is it a memory leak?

doesnt happen on normal client :?

Edited by FooBar

Did some digging for you running three different scripts from 3 devs:

over the period of about 30 minutes the ram counter will slowly increment in 40 - 50mbs every 4 minutes or so. 

guess this points towards a memory leak with the region loader.

impossible for me to overload osbot with a load of ram because obvs cant use x64 bit java

Cheers for all your hard work, 

Foo

EDIT*** 

On changing ram from default to 1024 bot gets to 512mb and crashes anyway. Strange behaviour

Edited by FooBar

• Developer

Did some digging for you running three different scripts from 3 devs:

over the period of about 30 minutes the ram counter will slowly increment in 40 - 50mbs every 4 minutes or so. 

guess this points towards a memory leak with the region loader.

impossible for me to overload osbot with a load of ram because obvs cant use x64 bit java

Cheers for all your hard work, 

Foo

EDIT*** 

On changing ram from default to 1024 bot gets to 512mb and crashes anyway. Strange behaviour

Could you make a heap dump of osbot jvm just before it is about to crash, compress it and upload it somewhere?

(do not post the link here, pm it instead, as the heap dump will contain sensitive information such as your osbot password).

Could you make a heap dump of osbot jvm just before it is about to crash, compress it and upload it somewhere?

(do not post the link here, pm it instead, as the heap dump will contain sensitive information such as your osbot password).

Wil do now mate smile.png

Edited by FooBar

Sent link in ur PM's

took the dump (ahhahahahahahahahahahah) just after he moved regions and caused roughly 20-40mb mem leak.

compressed from 145mb to 9.7mb smile.png

Found the leak in the int[] class! take a peek. Roughly same memory size as osbot was using on top of the usual 260mb! 

Edited by FooBar

• Developer

Sent link in ur PM's

took the dump (ahhahahahahahahahahahah) just after he moved regions and caused roughly 20-40mb mem leak.

compressed from 145mb to 9.7mb smile.png

Found the leak in the int[] class! take a peek. Roughly same memory size as osbot was using on top of the usual 260mb! 

Those are model buffers (this time they are causing problems on osbot side), will be fixed in v1.04