VPN/VPS Help

bigm0ma

Basically, I'm thinking of getting back into botting but not as hardcore as I used to and I've got a few questions:

My ip is obviously flagged and I currently play legit on one account so wouldn't want to bot off the same ip for obvious reasons so..

What is a vpn?

What is a vps?

What's a secure vpn/vps to use just to bot 1 account?

(Basic specs)

Guide on how to set up?

Is the client now detectable?

Thank you very much if you can help me:)

To be honest with you i think all clients are  " detectable "  lol 

When bots try injecting their client it creates like a (backup) if u wanna call it that of the client and modifies it in the JVM, so Jagex took that and eliminated the downloading part so any client that tries to inject data is automatically flagged. Thats the reason MGI came out with the client Mirror (completely eliminates it).

Yes but to what degree etc?

That i'm not sure about. But as the user above said MGI did come out with a mirror client.

" It leaves NO trace in the RS client of our bot and is by no means visible on the JVM "

When bots try injecting their client it creates like a (backup) if u wanna call it that of the client and modifies it in the JVM, so Jagex took that and eliminated the downloading part so any client that tries to inject data is automatically flagged. Thats the reason MGI came out with the client Mirror (completely eliminates it).

Didn't ask you 

Allright so this is all you need to know:

If your account got banned it's most likely your IP adress got flagged by jagex. You got basically 4 ways to change your IP adress to a clean/new one:

1. Call your service provider to change your IP adress

2. Use a proxy. A proxy is a way to make your osbot client use another IP adress. Basically your connection goes from your own pc (your IP) to another server somewhere around or outside the country (server IP). Jagex sees the server IP

3. Use a VPN (virtual private network). A VPN is something like a proxy but you can't use it within the client. If you use a proxy only the osbot client it's IP will go through it. If you use a VPN all your connections will go through it.

4. Use a VPS (virtual private server). A VPS is basically using another computer and control it with your own PC. A VPS is commonly used if you want to run bots 24/7 but you don't want to have your PC or laptop turned on all night. In this way you can set up a vps

Conclusion:

If you want to use a different IP adress i would advise you to use private socks 5 proxies

If you want to run bots 24/7 use a VPS

From my experience i don't think the client itself is detectable but it really depends on different things like:

• Method you are using (woodcutting yews has a higher banrate than using a private unknown method)
  • Amount of time you run a day
  • Running an account on the same IP of an account which has been banned (IP is flagged) will deffinitely increase the chance of getting banned.

I found a private method, run a VPS together with like 5 proxies to run 5 different clients 24/7 with different IP adresses 

Hope this helped you out.

Edited by Theodore Bagwell
  • Like 1

Allright so this is all you need to know:

If your account got banned it's most likely your IP adress got flagged by jagex. You got basically 4 ways to change your IP adress to a clean/new one:

1. Call your service provider to change your IP adress

2. Use a proxy. A proxy is a way to make your osbot client use another IP adress. Basically your connection goes from your own pc (your IP) to another server somewhere around or outside the country (server IP). Jagex sees the server IP

3. Use a VPN (virtual private network). A VPN is something like a proxy but you can't use it within the client. If you use a proxy only the osbot client it's IP will go through it. If you use a VPN all your connections will go through it.

4. Use a VPS (virtual private server). A VPS is basically using another computer and control it with your own PC. A VPS is commonly used if you want to run bots 24/7 but you don't want to have your PC or laptop turned on all night. In this way you can set up a vps

Conclusion:

If you want to use a different IP adress i would advise you to use private socks 5 proxies

If you want to run bots 24/7 use a VPS

Beside that, botting is and has never been safe. It really depends on different things like:

• Method you are using (woodcutting yews has a higher banrate than using a private unknown method)
  • Amount of time you run a day
  • Running an account on the same IP of an account which has been banned (IP is flagged) will deffinitely increase the chance of getting banned.

I run a VPS together with like 5 proxies to run 5 different clients 24/7 with different IP adresses 

Hope this helped you out.

tyvm you actually answered my questions!

Could you recommend a proxy I could use to bot? One that isn't laggy (Only want one bot)

Also, what's easier to set up?

tyvm you actually answered my questions!

Could you recommend a proxy I could use to bot? One that isn't laggy (Only want one bot)

Also, what's easier to set up?

If you buy a proxy you will just get an IP adress, port, username + password. Just fill them into the client and you're good to go:

607bd30e0d8608c197116c7522a32fa2.png

Most of the proxies take around 48 hours to set up and you can buy them from members or buy them from a company. I use this company for buying private proxies. You can only buy 5 at once though. Otherwise you can try vpsgamers and buy the socks proxy :)

If you buy a proxy you will just get an IP adress, port, username + password. Just fill them into the client and you're good to go:

607bd30e0d8608c197116c7522a32fa2.png

Most of the proxies take around 48 hours to set up and you can buy them from members or buy them from a company. I use this company for buying private proxies. You can only buy 5 at once though. Otherwise you can try vpsgamers and buy the socks proxy smile.png

Could you find me a decent one for UK please?