lol it can be arranged

Scotty

if anyone is scamming around here its you, mr 14th of january 2015

2 disputes against him ! He recovered my account + he charged back 120$ from other player ! And you guys still say he is not a scammer? You will die first before see me stealing anything from anybody ! I am not on this website to make irl money , i am very good actually irl ! You will probably won't see me selling anything for irl money just cause i don't need ! 

2 disputes against him ! He recovered my account + he charged back 120$ from other player ! And you guys still say he is not a scammer? You will die first before see me stealing anything from anybody ! I am not on this website to make irl money , i am very good actually irl ! You will probably won't see me selling anything for irl money just cause i don't need ! 

Everyone has a price, you just have to figure out how many ;)

Everyone has a price, you just have to figure out how many wink.png

No mate , i will never spend a single dollar/euro on any game ! I will grind has much as i can alone then i will just gamble ! You won't see me selling anything for $ . Just if someone tells me that want to buy 1/2 m rs gp ! Small amounts!

u sound like a really nice guy please drop the charges against cinnacat ? he struggles with a drug problem :( not being on osbot will make him worse ! kiss

have you fuckbois ever realized that MAYBE:

-he bought the account from someone

-he sold the account to you

-the person who he bought it from recovered it

-he charged back the 120 dollars from the seller of the account

makes a lot more sense than him throwing away his business for 120 dollars

Anyways we have chat log saying that he would refund if acount gets recovered , wich he refuses to do ! :)