1 def vs 45 zerker

eleax

If you plan on botting on it a lot do not make it a zerker. You will waste tons and tons of time and effort doing quest only to get banned in the end. 

Sorry but this statement is completely untrue, i have botted all my stats for my zerker and more and have not been banned. i am currently 134/200+ quest points. and only 2 weeks into it if that.

So zerkers are not hard at all to do if you put in the effort and know what to do. i personally prefer zerkers over 1def as the loot you get and the gear used by 1def is basically rag shit you can't make any money at all really pking as a 1def pure.. the biggest loot you might get is dragon e bolts or a dscim.. however zerkers have the potential to risk more.

Its completely up to you. i feel as a zerker you have more to do

I'm currently doing an initiate pure(20 def) since the risk is minimal on this guy, im just gonna dick around in edgeville at different stats. 50-50 50-60,60-60 60-70 60-75 60-80 and 60-85, and whatever one I don't get my ass handed to me by 1def pures is where I'm staying lol.

zerker takes shitload of questing and training, so if u dont have the time for it, dont do it.

I'm currently doing an initiate pure(20 def) since the risk is minimal on this guy, im just gonna dick around in edgeville at different stats. 50-50 50-60,60-60 60-70 60-75 60-80 and 60-85, and whatever one I don't get my ass handed to me by 1def pures is where I'm staying lol.

lol initiate is a waste, its old shit that maybe worked back in the real osrs, its pretty much useless, but gl. zerker > pure > initiate.

Edited by rekt m8

1 def :

cheaper gear

lower cb

don't deal with mains in high level wildy

you aren't a defense nub

45 def:

You get to wear rune / void / penance gear

you are likely to smack pures up

easier fight cave

This.

Pures are more likely to die as well, due to the low defence zerkers often max out with their DDS on you. Voiders are also a B to fight and getting a Tier-10 emblem will be a bit harder. However, you only lose like 30-40k when you die. Only problem is, if your target is a Zerk or something some idiots have the nerve to ask "risk?" and expect you to risk just as much as them but with 1 def. facep.gif

zerker takes shitload of questing and training, so if u dont have the time for it, dont do it.

lol initiate is a waste, its old shit that maybe worked back in the real osrs, its pretty much useless, but gl. zerker > pure > initiate.

Eh it's atleast a goal. Plus if it doesn't work out I can still go zerker. It's just been kind of fun because I never do quest, but on this account I'm kind of forced too, and I've been having fun with it.

Eh it's atleast a goal. Plus if it doesn't work out I can still go zerker. It's just been kind of fun because I never do quest, but on this account I'm kind of forced too, and I've been having fun with it.

yea, because in my opinion initiate gives unnecessary combat levels, forcing you to fight tougher zerkers and pures(u get combat levels for a little bit better protection and better pray bonus), defnitely not beneficial for pvp'ing, maybe pvming.

• 2 weeks later...