Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Is there a combination of settings that can make this bot stop getting stuck on Brawlers? I can't set it to "Defend Priest" because sometimes the bot simply doesn't have enough targets to maintain the activity meter, but I can't set it to "Attack Portals" or "Only kill monsters" because it will simply get stuck on impassible Brawlers and, again, fail to maintain the activity meter. It also cannot handle the gates being closed on it for its life.

I could switch to magic/ranged but I don't want to right now. Any other suggestions?

Edited by Atuna Lemep

1 hour ago, Atuna Lemep said:

Is there a combination of settings that can make this bot stop getting stuck on Brawlers? I can't set it to "Defend Priest" because sometimes the bot simply doesn't have enough targets to maintain the activity meter, but I can't set it to "Attack Portals" or "Only kill monsters" because it will simply get stuck on impassible Brawlers and, again, fail to maintain the activity meter. It also cannot handle the gates being closed on it for its life.

I could switch to magic/ranged but I don't want to right now. Any other suggestions?

Never seen these issues, the brawlers can be annoying but shouldn't be a major problem... 
What are your attack and strength? do you do enough dmg to keep the bar full?
unknown.png?width=526&height=468

I do enough damage to keep the bar full but sometimes there aren't enough enemies in the center to maintain activity, or they die too quickly. The bot will wander to the gates sometimes to hit enemies coming in but that frequently doesn't happen when people zerg the portals and keep the gates closed.

What sometimes happens when I set it to "attack portals" is the bot will rush to the first portal, smack the devil out of it, rush to the second portal and get stuck on a Brawler until the activity meter falls to 0. This is probably due to other players balling the Brawlers in front of the portal, which I know isn't a factor the bot can account for, but maybe have a failsafe so the bot will attack an enemy nearby, or the Brawler blocking it, if it can't target the portal? And then if it's set to "attack only monsters," it might target a minion just behind a Brawler and get stuck again. It's not every time, but it only needs to happen once to completely negate a run of Pest Control.

Basically I just want the bot to always be attacking something, even if it isn't the portal. Is there a way to make it switch targets without disabling it and re-enabling it with new parameters, or manually forcing myself to attack something? In three hours of running the bot yesterday, I only had problems when attacking the portal; defending the priest works flawlessly 9/10 times, and on the 10th it might be a coin flip due to other players.

Edited by Atuna Lemep

6 hours ago, Atuna Lemep said:

I do enough damage to keep the bar full but sometimes there aren't enough enemies in the center to maintain activity, or they die too quickly. The bot will wander to the gates sometimes to hit enemies coming in but that frequently doesn't happen when people zerg the portals and keep the gates closed.

What sometimes happens when I set it to "attack portals" is the bot will rush to the first portal, smack the devil out of it, rush to the second portal and get stuck on a Brawler until the activity meter falls to 0. This is probably due to other players balling the Brawlers in front of the portal, which I know isn't a factor the bot can account for, but maybe have a failsafe so the bot will attack an enemy nearby, or the Brawler blocking it, if it can't target the portal? And then if it's set to "attack only monsters," it might target a minion just behind a Brawler and get stuck again. It's not every time, but it only needs to happen once to completely negate a run of Pest Control.

Basically I just want the bot to always be attacking something, even if it isn't the portal. Is there a way to make it switch targets without disabling it and re-enabling it with new parameters, or manually forcing myself to attack something? In three hours of running the bot yesterday, I only had problems when attacking the portal; defending the priest works flawlessly 9/10 times, and on the 10th it might be a coin flip due to other players.

Will take a look at it

• 2 weeks later...

Some suggestions on improvements:

• Can you make it so it click the ramp faster? I always miss the first launch because it clicks the ramp too slow. (this could be a regression from this https://osbot.org/forum/topic/67021-khal-pest-control/?do=findComment&comment=2482352)
  • Can you make it so it drink potions and turns on prayer while running? This will  attack monsters and build activity faster at the beginning.
  • The script loses about 25% the games because of inactivity. Is there anyway to prioritize attacking over running around?
Edited by bobinator2

On 11/6/2022 at 12:48 AM, bobinator2 said:

Some suggestions on improvements:

• Can you make it so it click the ramp faster? I always miss the first launch because it clicks the ramp too slow. (this could be a regression from this https://osbot.org/forum/topic/67021-khal-pest-control/?do=findComment&comment=2482352)
  • Can you make it so it drink potions and turns on prayer while running? This will  attack monsters and build activity faster at the beginning.
  • The script loses about 25% the games because of inactivity. Is there anyway to prioritize attacking over running around?

- Ya I warned people here about missing the boat if you don't spamm click the ramp, but they didn't like that :/ 
- I will take a look at that!
- You could enable to only attack monsters, helps a lot for lower lvls usually

7 hours ago, untargetable said:

trial please

No trials on this script :/