Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

can i trial this? thx

Have fun! smile.png

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.23:

- Option to stop attacking when 50 points reached

- Added option to use magic (auto casts only)

Whenever you die the script will set the auto cast spell you selected.

- Added combat potion support

Update will be live in a few hours!

Kind regards

Khaleesi

I love this script been using it for over a week now! but recently it has been very laggy on the mirror client and doesn't seem to work very well?

Check the console logger for errors if you can, does it happen on specific places/times? smile.png

Click settings->Logger

Anything errors in there?

Khaleesi

Error in bot executor!

java.lang.ThreadDeath

at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(yg:376)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(yg:336)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(yg:83)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(yg:202)

at org.osbot.CoM7.run(vn:139)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(yg:376)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(yg:336)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(yg:83)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(yg:202)
at org.osbot.CoM7.run(vn:139)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

hmm, thats somehting else ... thats you pausing and resumng the script.

I'll take a closer look asap!

Hey Khaleesi! It's a really good script, been running for about an hour now with no problems!

Although I have a few recommendations for the script, well what I would consider a bug, but not really a bug.

(Setting: Portals: Only Attack Monsters)

-Script clicks 'open' wooden door, but before it is open clicks on the other side of wooden door, causing the characters to run around, then stop halfway then run back.

-Would you be able to add an option where it priorities monsters before portals? For example the script will run towards the purple portal, start killing monsters, but once the portal has been taken down, it will ignore the 20 monsters there, run past another 20 monsters to get to the last remaining portal on the other side. I know there's an option to only attack monsters, but it's the prioritizing the location of these monsters to kill.

Perhaps a setting that runs to a portal, attacks the monsters, then continues attacking the monsters closest to the character, instead of running across the map to get to the remaining portal.

Thanks a lot Khaleesi!

Hey Khaleesi! It's a really good script, been running for about an hour now with no problems!

Although I have a few recommendations for the script, well what I would consider a bug, but not really a bug.

(Setting: Portals: Only Attack Monsters)

-Script clicks 'open' wooden door, but before it is open clicks on the other side of wooden door, causing the characters to run around, then stop halfway then run back.

-Would you be able to add an option where it priorities monsters before portals? For example the script will run towards the purple portal, start killing monsters, but once the portal has been taken down, it will ignore the 20 monsters there, run past another 20 monsters to get to the last remaining portal on the other side. I know there's an option to only attack monsters, but it's the prioritizing the location of these monsters to kill.

Perhaps a setting that runs to a portal, attacks the monsters, then continues attacking the monsters closest to the character, instead of running across the map to get to the remaining portal.

Thanks a lot Khaleesi!

- I'll check the gates :)

- There is an option to only attack monsters in the GUI, aswell an option to stop at 50 points if ou want ^^

Let me know if you found the option,

Khaleesi

- I'll check the gates smile.png

- There is an option to only attack monsters in the GUI, aswell an option to stop at 50 points if ou want ^^

Let me know if you found the option,

Khaleesi

I found the option. However what I'm trying to say is that once a portal is down it will run to the next portal instead of continuing to kill the monsters at the portal that's already down. Sometimes there'll be 20 monsters remaining at the portal that's been destroyed, where I'd like my account to keep killing those monsters instead of running to the next portal. 

I found the option. However what I'm trying to say is that once a portal is down it will run to the next portal instead of continuing to kill the monsters at the portal that's already down. Sometimes there'll be 20 monsters remaining at the portal that's been destroyed, where I'd like my account to keep killing those monsters instead of running to the next portal. 

oh I see, I'll take a look at that !