Molly's Orber

Molly

Honestly, after having owned this script for about 9 months, I can't recommend this script to anyone. I'm pretty sure it was the cause of my moderate ban on of my accounts. Prior to this, about 9 months ago I tried to goldfarm with this script and failed - accounts got banned pretty fast, however, when botting several hours a day you can't blame the script as such.

That being said, I used a free flax spinner for 10 hours a day for about 30 days straight and no ban. 

This script is barebones. There is pretty much no anti-ban - when you are charging orbs the script moves mouse off screen and doesn't move camera angle at all. I'm not sure if camera angle benefits anti-ban or not, but random mouse clicking, such as checking stats, or EVEN OPENING INVENTORY (WHICH A NORMAL PLAYER WOULD DO TO CHECK ONCE ORBS ARE DONE) doesn't happen. 

There is no random path movement. The clicks are pretty much the same every time.  This is dire, and will get any accounts using a script with very consistent mouseclicks banned extremely quickly. 

If you are looking to goldfarm using this script, look elsewhere. If you are looking to make some money and train magic, use this script sparingly - like 30 mins to an hour at a time. Even then you could face a ban.

The worst part of it all? The developer seems to not care about these concerns and always has an answer for a negative aspect about the script. Good developers will listen to clients concerns and add features. 

There is anti-profiling that is used to offset timers in a way that the script simulates less responsive and more responsive gameplay at different times.  There is indeed anti-ban as well, actually all those things you just mentioned are included in that. I have however just increased the likelihood these things will occur, and added the possibility for them to occur at a couple more points since you haven't noticed them being performed.

There is randomness to the path, unfortunately it will not make use of every possible tile in the dungeon until past a certain point, as I am forced to use regular walking events to navigate because of an issue with combat sometimes bugging out web walking.

As for not listening to people, you actually reported an issue to me awhile back about it not equipping glory after death. I responded to you the same day, and had a fix out for that as soon as I got home from work. If you look on the last couple pages you can see me also addressing other user's issues as well. Critique is fine, and I welcome it, misleading information is not.

Edit: I do encourage you to get VIP so you can use mirror mode, this should help reduce your risk of ban. I also recommend not botting on the same IP again, it may or may not be flagged, but your best bet is to use a proxy or VPS to bot from. Use multiples if you are gold farming many accounts, don't run a ton of accounts on the same one. Just some suggestions to help reduce chance of bans in the future.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This script still needs some work. The mouse is barely moved at all while charging orbs/doing other things; it's VERY static. Not good. On top of this you need to add inventory checking - my player somehow knows EXACTLY when to teleport despite being stuck (very statically) on the magic level stats, which NO player would be able to do. 

I know jagex don't actually monitor what tab you're actually on, but things like this help reduce ban rates. Currently I'm still quite paranoid using this script. 

In addition if you could make the mouse move off screen that would be good. 

Edited by walterww
  • Like 1

This script still needs some work. The mouse is barely moved at all while charging orbs/doing other things; it's VERY static. Not good. On top of this you need to add inventory checking - my player somehow knows EXACTLY when to teleport despite being stuck (very statically) on the magic level stats, which NO player would be able to do. 

I know jagex don't actually monitor what tab you're actually on, but things like this help reduce ban rates. Currently I'm still quite paranoid using this script. 

In addition if you could make the mouse move off screen that would be good. 

I'll address the issues this weekend man, easy changes.

• Like 1

Just pushed an update that will cause the script to reopen the inventory if it isn't open during the enchanting process. Under the "antiban settings" tab on the gui the user may now select how often they would like the bot to move the mouse off the screen whilst enchanting orbs, the default setting is 80% of the time, though I do not recommend simply leaving it at default, nor leaving it at the same % every time you run it.

• Like 1

Lol at the post above. Molly could you add a check for the equipment at the start? I like to wear boots of lightness as well as glory/staff of air, it would be good after being PKed it could check for additional equipment in bank (boots of lightness, spottier cape I guess) and re-equip them if there are some left.

Thanks 

Lol at the post above. Molly could you add a check for the equipment at the start? I like to wear boots of lightness as well as glory/staff of air, it would be good after being PKed it could check for additional equipment in bank (boots of lightness, spottier cape I guess) and re-equip them if there are some left.

Thanks 

I can do that, will have it out tomorrow most likely, don't have too much free time tonight.

• Like 1